Aleh

(edited)

Upcoming games hype thread, discussion/trailers for any games you're hyped for

[Preferably those that are coming out this year]

Magicka 2 

Hotline miami 2 :Wrong number

Wolfenstein: The old blood

Edited by alyalyaly123xd

The Wicther III is essentially the game I am most excited for this year, and I have some expectations for it! Along with that, probably Batman: Arkham Knight, Bloodbourne, the new Wolfenstein expansion, and No Man's Sky would be next. ^^

• Brohoof 1

The Witcher III

Hotline Miami 2

Magika 2

Metal Gear Solid 5 (and all of its confusing special edition crap)

Bloodbourne

Arkham Knight

Xenoblade Chronicles X

The new Legend of Zelda game for the WiiU

The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth

Sid Meir's Starships

GTA V For PC

Killing Floor 2

Mortal Kombat X

Not A Hero

Guild of Dungeoneering

Hellraid

Overwatch's Beta

Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void's beta

my personal favorite kingdom hearts 3 !

and also if there ever going to be a star wars game ill defenitly will get it.

Star wars battlefront 3... So long as DICE doesn't fuck it up xD

• Brohoof 1

my personal favorite kingdom hearts 3 !

and also if there ever going to be a star wars game ill defenitly will get it.

I've been waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3 to come out for a long time now. Hopefully it comes out this year :)

• Brohoof 1

@@Light Diamond,@,

It's extremely unlikely that KH3 will be coming out in the next year, or maybe even two.

Two points need to be made:

1. Square-Enix has specifically said that they have no intention of really getting into KH3's development until Final Fantasy XV is released. We don't even know if that's coming out this year or not (unless my info is outdated) so KH3 probably hasn't even started development yet.

2. What little footage and info we have on KH3 was never really supposed to be shown in the first place. They've fully admitted that the E3 trailer we saw wasn't meant to be shown that year. It was premature and everything about that trailer could be changed by the game comes out.

That said, I'm definitely looking forward to it. I've played every single KH game to date and my body is ready to see how they conclude the Xehanort saga after seven games of buildup.

---

On topic:

Aside from KH3 and FFXV, which are probably the games I'm looking forward to most, I can't wait for Bloodborne (Which comes out soon. I need a PS4. :( ), Final Fantasy Type-0, Persona 5, Devil Survivor 2, Drawn to Death (I don't think that's out yet, right?), Rise of the Tomb Raider and the theoretical next game in the Wild Arms franchise. That's not even everything, just what I can think of right now.

Lots to love and lots to look forward to.

I also can't wait to see what's next for the Shin Megami Tensei (not counting DeSu2 and Persona 5), Sonic and Castlevania franchises.

@@Light Diamond,@,It's extremely unlikely that KH3 will be coming out in the next year, or maybe even two.Two points need to be made:1. Square-Enix has specifically said that they have no intention of really getting into KH3's development until Final Fantasy XV is released. We don't even know if that's coming out this year or not (unless my info is outdated) so KH3 probably hasn't even started development yet.2. What little footage and info we have on KH3 was never really supposed to be shown in the first place. They've fully admitted that the E3 trailer we saw wasn't meant to be shown that year. It was premature and everything about that trailer could be changed by the game comes out.That said, I'm definitely looking forward to it. I've played every single KH game to date and my body is ready to see how they conclude the Xehanort saga after seven games of buildup.---On topic:Aside from KH3 and FFXV, which are probably the games I'm looking forward to most, I can't wait for Bloodborne (Which comes out soon. I need a PS4. :( ), Final Fantasy Type-0, Persona 5, Devil Survivor 2, Drawn to Death (I don't think that's out yet, right?), Rise of the Tomb Raider and the theoretical next game in the Wild Arms franchise. That's not even everything, just what I can think of right now.Lots to love and lots to look forward to.I also can't wait to see what's next for the Shin Megami Tensei (not counting DeSu2 and Persona 5), Sonic and Castlevania franchises.

That's a shame it's not coming out this year. I heard that there was supposed to be a new Kingdom Hearts game coming out every year since 1.5 Remix, i'm thinking that Dream Drop Distance will get an HD treatment onto the next gen consoles. Maybe they will bundle 1.5 and 2.5 Remixes with Dream Drop Distance for PS4.

I'm looking forward to Persona 5, Ratchet and Clank and Tearaway Unfolded for now.

I hadn't heard that but I'm not exactly a font of up-to-date info either. :P

I still need to get 2.5 myself but Dream Drop Distance is by far the best game in the franchise. I recommend it to anyone who has a 3DS and if they do in fact put it on consoles then definitely get it then.

• Hotline Miami 2.
  • Hearts of Iron 4.
  • Batman: Arkham Knight.
  • Tom Clancy's The Division.
  • Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege.
  • Io's next Hitman game.
  • No Man's Sky.

etc, etc.

Forget about Uncharted 4 for this year. It looks to have been delayed until 2016. :(

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2015/03/11/uncharted-4-delayed-out-of-2015.aspx

I can live with it though; I want them to take their time in regards to quality.

Final Fantasy Type-0 (With the FFXV demo) is one of my most hyped releases coming up. I am pretty excited for it. As well as MGS5 and FFXV itself. FFXV might be one of my most hyped games in a good while and I feel like it will live up to that, easily. Then there is Tekken 7 which looks good too.

There are others I am forgetting right now but if I list them all, I probably won't be able to get them all anyways. :P

• 1 month later...