LyraHeartstrings

205 users have voted

1. 1. What pony race is your favourite?

• Earth pony
    • Unicorn
    • Pegasus
    • Crystal Pony
    • Alicorn

What type of pony do you prefer, would like to be, or identify most with? Would you prefer speed and freedom, or magical powers? or just be a plain old, pony!

Please give reasons/examples why!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Struttin' all day!

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 10

Unicorn all the way.

Actually, if i were to be made into a pony, I'd be like a male version of twi, with a little pinkie humor and some rainbow sarcasm.

• Brohoof 3

seriously though, it's a really close tie between pegasus and unicorn.

Well I like unicorns better for their appearance and all, but I think I'd rather be a pegasus myself. I mean flying and walking on clouds, how awesome would that be! :P

Edited by Marshmallow
  • Brohoof 6

Alicorn. Totally. This horn and these wings are not fake in the slightest. They are 100% real and you don't need to check because it's true, so checking would be a waste of your time. I am most certainly not a deluded earth pony and there is no way that I cry myself to sleep at night over my lack of horn and wings. Because, ya know, I totally have them.

• Brohoof 10

WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO BE A EARTH PONY!?!?

Anyway, I'd totally be a Draconequis(Or however the heck its spelled). Discord is so awesome, plus Draconequises have wings and magic. And Chocolate Rain.

• Brohoof 10

WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO BE A EARTH PONY!?!?

Anyway, I'd totally be a Draconequis(Or however the heck its spelled). Discord is so awesome, plus Draconequises have wings and magic. And Chocolate Rain.

Well Earth Ponies are supposed to be stronger physically than either Pegasi or Unicorns, so I guess I could see someone who values physical strength wanting to be one.

• Brohoof 5

Unicorn!

I saw that episode where Rarity got her wings...

I could pretend to be a member of the Royal family (only they have wings and horns) and mess EVERYTHING up!

• Brohoof 1

I'd prefer to be an alicorn. Problem? (trollface.jpg)

Seriously though, between pegasus and unicorn I'd rather be a pegasus because I've always wanted to fly.

• Brohoof 1