1. 1. What pony race is your favourite?

• Earth pony
    • Unicorn
    • Pegasus
    • Crystal Pony
    • Alicorn

My avatar. I.e. Alicorn.

Alicorn, i think i deserve it

Ego much? Alicorn shouldn't be a choice, It's like asking a Muslim what they would want to reincarnate into and them responding, "god".

I'm fairly confident there has been a post for this already, with a poll and everything I believe. But I'm too tired too look it up. Can somepony go find it and tell a global Mod so they can merge it or whatever? Anyways, off to bed...

Oh yeah, I'd definately be a Pegasus by the way.

Yea there is, I'm too lazy to look it up also.

• Brohoof 1

When we pretend to be something we're not, it's only natural to pretend we're enhanced versions of what we really are, i.e. with wings or magical horns. So many people choose to give themselves either flight or magic.

I like Earth Ponies the most, simply because they are plain and ordinary. Nothing special, move along... :P

As much as I would love to fly like a Pegasus, or use magic like a Unicorn, I'm gonna have to say as a good 'ol Earth Pony, simply because of my strong disposition towards nature. Although having wings is pretty awesome, no lie...

Unicorn for the telekinesis. If I could choose my magic ability that would be cool. But TK is what I would really want.

Further, I would train in my Telekibnesis to be able to do a few of the things that Twlight can do.

even if my magic is weak and iffefective like Snips and Snails...TK would make life all the easier.

I'd be a pegasus pony.

I went ahead and merged your thread into the existing one we had on the subject.

We have an expanding series of threads that serve partially as indexes for threads like this; they may be worth giving a look prior to posting in order to see if a thread you'd like to make already exists or not. ;)