LyraHeartstrings

205 users have voted

1. 1. What pony race is your favourite?

• Earth pony
    • Unicorn
    • Pegasus
    • Crystal Pony
    • Alicorn

Alicorn or pegasus (some who have wings)one of my dreams is fly in the sky, I like the speed but the alicorns can use magic and fly free, but whant one more thing......I wish I could breathe in space, I love the beauty of space and I would love to see it in all its splendor and return to earth.

:wub:

Well... if youre a unicorn you can allways use magic to get yourself the specialities of pegasus and earth ponies...im still gonna say pegasus... gotta love flying! :wub:

I might go with Earth Pony in most considerations, but I kind of like the idea of being a Pegasus. To be able to fly about and move through the skies with ease (not mention walking on clouds)? That sounds like a lot of fun!

I would definetly love to be a Unicorn, allways loved "The magicz!" and probably allways will, even though I wouldn't mind being a earthpony or a pegasus either. I think that each one of the races has their own benefits but if I could decide I'd choose a unicorn :)

If being an earth pony gives you the benefit of being able to break the fourth wall, go through portals and have extremely strong hind legs, then earth pony it is.

If not, then pegasus. I've always wanted to fly. Then again, who hasn't?

• Brohoof 1

If being an earth pony gives you the benefit of being able to break the fourth wall, go through portals and have extremely strong hind legs, then earth pony it is.

If not, then pegasus. I've always wanted to fly. Then again, who hasn't?

earth ponies are the best because of these reasons.