205 users have voted

1. 1. What pony race is your favourite?

• Earth pony
    • Unicorn
    • Pegasus
    • Crystal Pony
    • Alicorn

• 1 month later...

Unicorn. I don't care to be boring with nothing interesting as an earth pony, and magic is more important than flying for me~

Haha, I can't decide between unicorn or pegasus. I'd say both? >.< Too bad I can't choose both in the poll. Besides, magic is very useful, but it would be fun to fly ^^ Aw hay, I guess I'll choose the one that would be most useful. Probably a better choice anyway.

Regular Earth pony. Because that's most like me, nothing special, just average.

I'm going to go with Earth Pony. You're not alone, Lobstaarr!

Call me crazy but, yeah, I like the idea of working by blood, sweat, and tears. In example, I enjoyed some serious yard work today by cleaning out some nasty weeds. I say "enjoyed" because there's something satisfying about cutting and plowing.

Earth Ponies have something unique just like any Pegasus or Unicorn.

Much as I love AJ and Twi, flying just sounds too cool to pass up; yep, I'd definitely take flying over magic!!!! :wub:

Posted Image

Why thank you Fluttershy, a tour of Cloudsdale would be lovely... wait, why are we going to a shed?

Unicorn ofc.

Much as I love AJ and Twi, flying just sounds too cool to pass up; yep, I'd definitely take flying over magic!!!! :wub:

Why thank you Fluttershy, a tour of Cloudsdale would be lovely... wait, why are we going to a shed?

Hehehe i get it.

Unicorn, having magic is so awesome!

Plus my woman is a unicorn!

I wonder who that could be.

Going pegasus here. As much as I thought, unicorns have magic. Saying I could make wings when I want, would be like being a diabetic saying I can eat whatever I want.

• 3 weeks later...

Unicorn.

Twilight is one. I relate to Twilight the most. So why not unicorn?

Also, the whole magic aspect beats the flying aspect. Pegasi still have to hold stuff with their hooves/mouth and just fly around. (Flying? Awesome. But read on to see why I like unicorns more.) Unicorns can both teleport places and don't need to use there hooves/mouth to hold things. Epicness.

Unicorn.

Twilight is one. I relate to Twilight the most. So why not unicorn?

Also, the whole magic aspect beats the flying aspect. Pegasi still have to hold stuff with their hooves/mouth and just fly around. (Flying? Awesome. But read on to see why I like unicorns more.) Unicorns can both teleport places and don't need to use there hooves/mouth to hold things. Epicness.

You are forgetting that pegasi can grab things with one other part of their body:

BEHOLD, WING-HANDS.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHXJnYnJFKQ

Yeah... But I'd want to be a Unicorn. I mean, I'd love to be a able to do "ZE MAGICKS". XD

• Brohoof 1

UNICORN! because i can do what ever the hell i want with my magic MUAHAHAHAHAAA

but if i were a pony i would probably be an earth pony out of will, because im like, a fusion of derpy and pinkie pie....i make things happen :huh: :huh:

I would prefer to be a Pegasus because I think having the ability to fly would be awesome. Being a unicorn would be cool as well, but I would prefer flying more than magic abilities. Also, I think pegasi wings looks awesome.