LyraHeartstrings

205 users have voted

1. 1. What pony race is your favourite?

• Earth pony
    • Unicorn
    • Pegasus
    • Crystal Pony
    • Alicorn

I'd definitely prefer to be a unicorn. I like the idea of being able to manipulate items precisely with magic, and I'd love to be able to learn many different kinds of spells. I also love books, and it would be a lot more difficult reading them with neither hands nor magic to turn the pages.

• Brohoof 1

I would just like to point out that if you have magic, it's not like you can do everything... Twilight is the most talented unicorn in all of equestria and she can only do about 24 types of magic. If you wanted to do something like teleporting or levitation, you'd probably have to work very hard to achieve that power...

• Brohoof 1

Unicorn all the way! Who needs wings or, well whatever a regular pony can do, when you have the power of magic at your hooves? Levitation, defeating an ursa, teleportation, changing the mental behaviors of parasprites, and having a fail safe spell, what's not to love?

Edited by ryak
  • Brohoof 1

Pegasus all the way. My OC from my not-pony-related comic can transform and fly, so I want my pony OC to fly as well. Plus flying/weather control just seems fun xD

• Brohoof 1

For me, Pegasus. To become a force of nature, guiding the clouds and bringing life to the world. And flying. Who doesn't want to fly? I'm afraid of heights and I still want to fly!

But if I could I would pick alicorn.

• Brohoof 1

Well Earth Ponies are supposed to be stronger physically than either Pegasi or Unicorns, so I guess I could see someone who values physical strength wanting to be one.

And they're supposed to have some sort of "special connection to the earth" so anypony nature-oriented might also like to be an earth pony.
  • Brohoof 1

Poor Earth Ponies. No love.

Pegasus all the way for me; I've already got my head in the clouds half the time even without being able to fly.

• Brohoof 3

I've always wished I could somehow fly, and I've even had a few dreams about learning to fly. I love that sense of freedom flying gives, just you and the sky.

...not to mention, I like going fast. I am a speedskater, which should be self explanatory :)

So if I haven't made it clear enough, Pegasus!

• Brohoof 1

Pegasi are my favorites, I think. They're just so pretty, with their feathery wings. I would love to have my ponysona be a pegasus too, but the ones I asked, said I'd fit a unicorn better. Unicorn it is. :huh:

• Brohoof 1

I've always had unicorns around me, so being a Unicorn in the show would be cool. I'd study like Twilight and master enough magic that I could give myself wings, tho I don't really think those rainbow ones would suit me very well!

• Brohoof 1

Let me be a hipster earth pony any day

too many unicorns and pegasus ponies around these days..

Posted Image

• Brohoof 4

According to the poll, pegasus and unicorn are tied lol

Also, while it's true most unicorns aren't nearly as powerful as twilight, most if not all seem to have, at the very least, telekinesis, which is good enough for me :)

• Brohoof 1

Pegasus, absolutely. Aside from the fact that my favorite of the mane six is Rainbow Dash, I also identify with them as fliers. I got my pilot's license in high school and absolutely loved being in the air. It's the best thing ever! I haven't been able to fly for a couple years though, due to... stuff. So watching Rainbow Dash and the other Pegasi do their thing, I sorta live vicariously through them. :)

• Brohoof 1