Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equal overlord is in banner! Rejoice!

HeztZra.png

This Banner has seriously no equal. :D

• Brohoof 2

Starlight Glimmer is best egalitarian. Sorry Mao and Che

Mao and Che on their best days, couldn't lace Starlights boots. If she had them, that is.

• Brohoof 3

She also probably killed a few million less people :)

Not to mention that she also probably didn't kill any Sparrows.

Yes, that happend.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Not to mention that she also probably didn't kill any Sparrows.

Yes, that happend.

lol Mao was exceptionally dumb, even for a communist. Edited by LZRD WZRD
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

We don't know much about this pretty mare yet, so I won't say that I'm a fan yet. I want to get to know her first.

However, I think she'll be one of those "communists" to misuse their power.

I think I'll really like her though, since she's the first villain that is this down to earth.

She's the most realistic villain so far, which interests me a lot.

She seems to be wanting equality by making everyone one and the same, no special talents, no one better than the other, what so ever.

Equality should not be ruled in that way. Equality is needed in our world, but to get equality, we shouldn't need to take away what's special about each and every one of us. We've all got something unique and special about us, no one's ever exactly like the other. However, humans like to be sorted in groups, and that often creates disharmony and stupid judgements about one another.The tricky part when it comes to that point, is to make our society equal without having to take away everyone's unique talents, looks and personalities. I mean, how boring wouldn't the world become if we all thought the same, looked the same and wanted the exact same thing with our lives? Nothing would work out and life wouldn't have any meaning.

It's a political issue and a BIG problem everywhere in the world. The MLP staff is taking this issue on in a mild way. I'm really looking forward to see how they're going to solve and tackle this problem.

Really looking forward to seeing the premiere of season 5! 

She's definitely an interesting character so far. A cute little pony communist with a lot to say. <3

img-3561418-1-tumblr_nkrfboJuL81slxwydo3

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 7

(edited)

Aria Blaze Starlight Glimmer has such a pretty design! I'm really hoping she turns out to be as awesome a villain as she has the potential to be~ :D  I think it's cool to have a villain who is (seemingly) just a regular pony for once, instead of some weird creature like Discord/Chrysalis/Tirek etc (though I love all those guys too of course~).

As for the whole "equal" thing...I'm thinking it's more along the lines of equal meaning "everypony must be EXACTLY THE SAME" rather than the general "everypony should be treated equally" sense. I'm so hyped for S5 to see her in action!! :pinkie:

Edited by Coco before Pommel
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Equalness has entered the EQGverse already! Let the pony-humans bathe in the light of our glorious Equalness. I can just imagine her being in EQG 4 or something. Think about it: Equestria Girls - Equal is Magic. How grand!

equestria_girls__starlight_glimmer_by_ge

Edited by Sonata Dusk
  • Brohoof 4

I don't really think she will be a villain, Just a pony who misunderstands Equality itself.

No. She'll be a villain alright. And I hope she has some sort of backstory.

Like,maybe she's really an adult blank flank. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't really think she will be a villain, Just a pony who misunderstands Equality itself.

People who think that they're doing the right thing, eventhough they don't, dosen't make them any less villainous.

Even our law says that stupidity dosen't defend you from the law.

Edited by Hypnosparkle

I am so looking forward this pony. She has grown on me really fast in the past week

I know right? She has very simple design, but her personality is incredibly interesting.

• Brohoof 3

People who think that they're doing the right thing, even though they don't, doesn't make them any less villainous.

Even our law says that stupidity doesn't defend you from the law.

Its understandable why anyone believes such a thing. But as we've seen with Sunset Shimmer, everypony makes mistakes, so you really can't villainize them for it. All that does is show that nopony else has the right to judge anyone by what they've done. So basically, all you are doing is making yourself the same way. 

What i mean is, Twilight made everyone go crazy over her doll, which had a major impact, the same way Glimmer does. She  manipulated their emotions with magic.So you might as villainize her too.

Edited by Candy Star
  • Brohoof 2

Its understandable why anyone believes such a thing. But as we've seen with Sunset Shimmer, everypony makes mistakes, so you really can't villainize them for it. All that does is show that nopony else has the right to judge anyone by what they've done. So basically, all you are doing is making yourself the same way. 

I understand where you're coming from and i kind of agree with you. The problem is, how big is the crime that somebody is commiting?

What Starlight is doing here, is the equivelent of a crime against humanity. She forces those ponies to act a certain way, through a special kind of spell.

What we don't know, is if these ponies actually gave up their CMs on their own and if these ponies actually get hurt in any way.

It's really complicated.

• Brohoof 1

I understand where you're coming from and i kind of agree with you. The problem is, how big is the crime that somebody is committing?

What Starlight is doing here, is the equivelent of a crime against humanity. She forces those ponies to act a certain way, through a special kind of spell.

What we don't know, is if these ponies actually gave up their CMs on their own and if these ponies actually get hurt in any way.

It's really complicated.

We'll just have to wait and see then, i'm not going to judge a pony until i see their actions and reasons why. 

• Brohoof 1

We'll just have to wait and see then, i'm not going to judge a pony until i see their actions and reasons why. 

I think that Starlight means well. But i think that her good intentions went too far.

• Brohoof 1

I think that Starlight means well. But i think that her good intentions went too far.

That what i'm trying to say, while people have the best of intentions, they just don't end up doing well.