join  jednak    sawa    egalaj   rowny

LIK    等しい   eşit   comhionann  us

• Brohoof 2

join   KELYK   jafnt   alinganayo  pingdeng   

paBeH    IGUAL   مساو  равным  us

E    Q       U    A    L

join  jednak    sawa    egalaj   rowny

LIK    等しい   eşit   comhionann  us

Damn. So much equal translate... I mean google translate.

=

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

Starlight Glimmer. I don't know why. But I find her really cute.

Man, Starlight is really sexy and seductive. I love how sinister she is.

^
Basically this

864827__safe_animated_screencap_starligh

Edited by Shadowking58
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

I have to say that even though Starlight Glimmer isn't one of my favorite villains, I liked how she thought she was actually helping. She wasn't just on some power hungry reign of terror. I do find it odd how her name sounds a lot like Sunset Shimmer. When you say them next to each other, I don't think the resemblance is a coincidence. I think she might end up being a reformed villain like Sunset Shimmer. It'd be cool if we could see her again.

Edited by #1FluttershyFan
  • Brohoof 2

Thank you for that moment, Starlight Glimmer.

img-3636591-1-the_new_mare_by_raikoh_ill

Haha she's became one of my favourite characters behind Sunset Shimmer of course maybe it's because they are similar magic wise...but I like her crazy snap any minute personality. She's my favourite nutty mayor. :D

• Brohoof 2

Indeed; Starlight is quite the looker in regards to ponies.

but_i_didn_t_listen__by_dennybutt-d8oela

• Brohoof 2

It's obvious Starlight is another villanous counterpart to Twilight: Similar theme naming, good with magic, both cute :P , they believe in friendship, and their voice actresses voiced the Marvel heroine Scarlet Witch  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Evil cutie mark snatching super villain of evilness!!!!! I found the first two episodes really really weird because her name made me think of Sunset Shimmer, and I always told myself when I was watching that. "That isn't her, this is another evil pony that will turn good in the name of FRIENDSHIP!!!!"

• Brohoof 1

It's so interesting to see a villain in this show that isn't some eldritch abomination from the Isle of the Wailing Seas, Mt Doom, or otherwise. Just your average, everyday, completely screwloose unicorn. Look at how adorable she is, though:

post-28184-0-39324500-1428223554_thumb.png

Have you hugged your equalizer today?

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

img-3638622-1-starlight_glimmer_s_previo

Fun thing, when I first saw the season 5 spoilers, I thought that everpony in town were good at math.

Edited by Nicholas
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Now, after seeing the season premiere, I simply adore her ways. I understand why she hid her cutie mark, but I don't think she should have in the first place. She should have been honest about it from the start, perhaps then her plan would have succeeded. Surely, she want something good for her pony folk with what she's doing, she's just handling it the wrong way. The ponies were willing to follow her lead, but she used them by lying about her own deeds... Which was where she made the wrong step as a ruler. And she should never have forced the mane 6 in the first place, she should have told them about her ways so that the others would understand, and let them join if they wanted to. But of course, if she would have been that nice, it wouldn't be a good episode and it would take too long... And we wouldn't really have a problem that way. So, I understand why they made her character that way.

Very interesting character, surely unique and grand in her own way. She just kind of ruined everything for herself. 

33a.gif

Fluttershy.. More like "WOAH, what a booty!", am I right?  :bedeyes:  Pcchh... *trots away* <3

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 5

Now, after seeing the season premiere, I simply adore her ways. I understand why she hid her cutie mark, but I don't think she should have in the first place. She should have been honest about it from the start, perhaps then her plan would have succeeded. Surely, she want something good for her pony folk with what she's doing, she's just handling it the wrong way. The ponies were willing to follow her lead, but she used them by lying about her own deeds... Which was where she made the wrong step as a ruler. And she should never have forced the mane 6 in the first place, she should have told them about her ways so that the others would understand, and let them join if they wanted to. But of course, if she would have been that nice, it wouldn't be a good episode and it would take too long... And we wouldn't really have a problem that way. So, I understand why they made her character that way.

Very interesting character, surely unique and grand in her own way. She just kind of ruined everything for herself. 

img-3638674-1-33a.gif

Fluttershy.. More like "WOAH, what a booty!", am I right?  :bedeyes:  Pcchh... *trots away* <3

Yes, I felt her very unique as a character overall in FiM, she felt less grandiose, and more subtle. Making another big villain like before this soon would have been foolish, with MLP Ball Z last season  :lol:

• Brohoof 2

She did have a point; she did need her magic in order to remove other ponies cutie marks. She was totally floundering at that point, though, so whether she actually believes it is a point of debate.

Also, I just noticed something:

season_5_premiere_starlight_glimmer_by_a

Equal pony is perfectly symmetrical. She's Discord in reverse.

Any of you guys like my new sig? :D It's for Starlight as she's one of my new favourite MLP characters but Sunset is still there because she will always be my proper favourite. :3

I love Sunset Shimmer's reaction. "You put me in here with her?"

• Brohoof 1