Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

yeah, though honestly i hope they save that until the end

with Starlight the either purposely or accidentally made the perfect way to end the show. A unicorn who didn't quite know the value of friendship leaves her home for ponyville, and is the personal student of a princess, she gains her own group of friends i.e. Trixie, Thorax, and maybe Discord. i hope she could gain two more and the series end withStarlight getting her wings, Twilight becoming the great teacher Celestia was and our story coming full circle as it enters the closing monologue going from Trixie to Discord to Fluttershy to Pinkie to Rarity to Rainbow dash to Applejack to Cadence to Luna to Celestia to Starlight and ending with Twilight turning to a photo of all of them together as the same book from pilot returns to the screen and closes just one last time with a 'Until next time, your friends always."

• Brohoof 1

If I have anything to say about Starlight Glimmer is she is my favorite Character after Rarity

My favorite ponies in order in %

Pinkie Pie is my top favorite I would give her 110%

Fluttershy 100%

Rarity 95%

Starlight Glimmer 90%

Rainbow Dash 85 %

Sunset Shimmer 80%

etc. vector__613___starlight_glimmer__17_by_dashiesparkle-darsqbe.thumb.png.aeb89ca0992f08fc332ba0e31874b485.png

I have a really funny image of Starlight with her tail cut off

5aa4484faa2ea_386a69a6b88a65aeaf3fb8d86b9eb296136138.png.8fda5e8e4b294e45d6aa364205db3228.png

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, that's why I like Starlight. She's not afraid to do what is necessary based on what she feels is right...even if what she feels is right is true equality. :lie:

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, kaiser5578 said:

image.jpg

image.jpg

The greatest unicorn in the show right here folks

Much more lovable after she adopted the second manestyle though :)

After all she has a framed "" on the wall of her room now :D

• Brohoof 1

Hmm...I wonder if we'll get to see an episode where Starlight Glimmer reunites with her neglectful parents? Maybe her parents realized their huge mistake on not giving Starlight attention long ago. It's gonna be another tough challenge for Starlight but I know she'll pull through from the bottom of my heart.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/04/2018 at 9:33 AM, Photon Jet said:

Hmm...I wonder if we'll get to see an episode where Starlight Glimmer reunites with her neglectful parents? Maybe her parents realized their huge mistake on not giving Starlight attention long ago. It's gonna be another tough challenge for Starlight but I know she'll pull through from the bottom of my heart.

Apparently, We get to see both her and Sunburst's parents this season - although I don't know when.

• Brohoof 1