Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Starlight Glimmer's room; literally one of the best things to come from the series EVER!

1.jpeg

• Brohoof 6

On 5/6/2018 at 10:51 AM, PathfinderCS said:

Starlight Glimmer's room; literally one of the best things to come from the series EVER!

1.jpeg

The latest Ponyville Mysteries shows a bat alicorn statue. Starlight has a bat alicorn plushie.... can't be a coincidence :dash: 

Adorasexy humanized Starlight :bedeyes:

Spoiler

StarlightbyMeruprince1525646525544.jpg

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 5/6/2018 at 11:14 AM, A.V. said:

Starlight's evidently been taking scuba lessons from Fluttershy:

large.png

I actually commissioned this piece from ShutterflyEQD back in 2016 :D

On 5/6/2018 at 10:51 AM, PathfinderCS said:

1.jpeg

Punk Starlight is awesome! Also, Starlight used to be a skateboarder! SKATEBOARDING IS CANON IN MLP!! YASSSS!!!

punk_glimmer_by_swerve_curve-dcb8r6b.jpg

Edited by Shabb3r
  • Brohoof 3

On 5/6/2018 at 3:51 PM, PathfinderCS said:

1.jpeg

Speaking of which, Makenshi179 did an animation based on this. We gotta see an episode where Starlight plays her guitar and probably be in a band. Guitar Hero Glam Glam anypony?

• Brohoof 3

12 hours ago, gingerninja666 said:

I adore Glimmer. I don't know why, but of all the cast, she's the one who saddens me the most to see being upset. It's remarkable actually. I hate seeing her miserable.

There is nothing wrong with having empathy for such a wonderful pony - but often her pains are growing pains (although Twi has a lot to answer for...)

• Brohoof 1

On 22/05/2018 at 9:56 PM, Steve Piranha said:

Sexy bikini Glimmer :bedeyes:

large.png.

Her EQG design is so great. I like to headcanon that when she's bored and alone she sometimes takes Twi's journal and writes to Sunset pretending to be Twilight. And it never works.

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

no1 has posted on this page for awhile

It's weird. There isn't any posts related to the newest episode.:blush: Oh well...

full.thumb.jpg.437a197844466b10ff5b6280f8c991a9.jpg

Everypony has their meme potential inside them.

• Brohoof 1

You make Glim-Glam cry; you're gonna have to answer to Trixie. :angry:

1753593__safe_screencap_starlight%252Bgl

26 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

I want the silly chibi McDonald's Cutie Mark Crew Glimmy :yay:

That is remarkably adorable - the normal "cutie mark crew" figures aren't clockwork...

i like that starlight is officially mane 7th now, and i love that this newest episode has shown starlight as the 7th to the point that most fans call them the mane 7 now. (aside from a few hardcore starlight haters.) shes even being sold everywhere as part of the mane group ^-^

Hi guys! Today I had my lunch with an Happy Meal because Ive seen the ad about the gift Does anyone know who the pony in the circle is? Ive never seen her anywhere Ive done few researchers online but Ive found nothing :c please help me

thats one just example, but it's the happy meal set so thats a big one

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Jade Fire said:

i like that starlight is officially mane 7th now, and i love that this newest episode has shown starlight as the 7th to the point that most fans call them the mane 7 now. (aside from a few hardcore starlight haters.) shes even being sold everywhere as part of the mane group ^-^

Hi guys! Today I had my lunch with an Happy Meal because Ive seen the ad about the gift Does anyone know who the pony in the circle is? Ive never seen her anywhere Ive done few researchers online but Ive found nothing :c please help me

Yeah, its pretty awesome to see, and honestly, I think Starlight deserves it ^^

5b5.gif

She really grew on me as a character after she reformed, though I did really like her as a villain too, since she was so different to the kind of antagonists the show usually gets.

• Brohoof 2

14 hours ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Yeah, its pretty awesome to see, and honestly, I think Starlight deserves it ^^

5b5.gif

She really grew on me as a character after she reformed, though I did really like her as a villain too, since she was so different to the kind of antagonists the show usually gets.

i agree ^-^ its a great time to be a starlight fan

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Does anypony else here love Starlight's scene in Marks for Effort? I definitely do! It's always great seeing her solve the problem and making one of the best facial expressions to date.

Image result for starlight glimmer marks for effort

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 2

On 6/15/2018 at 7:15 AM, Jade Fire said:

You know? I had a dream with that toy earlier this day