Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I start to learn drawing some pictures of dear Starlight:

Here's my 2nd picture (I'm not showing 1st at the moment): Te5TFl4.jpg

Based on this digital one: starlight_glimmer_by_meowmavi-dbttmeu.pn

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

I dunno why, but to glorify Starlight once more, I will name my auctions on some minecraft server just like that:

mDCPXds.png

Edited by Iam
  • Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

Glimmy Glam is all of her glory, this is the moment her entire story arch comes full circle-

Image result for glimmy glam

10/10 would Glimmy again ^_^

Only one possible reaction to that :)

The new Starlight Glimmer episode featuring Trixie is just around the corner! I bet you all are looking forward to it as much as I am.

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 2

Ah, my third lovely picture of Her:

AhXl0jj.jpg

This time lots of inspiration had been taken from Playing Simulator #1 on DeviantArt:

ntWKmpL.png

This time more force used on crayons for less white lines in the contours of the beloved pony. What's your opinion about the drawing?

Edited by Iam
  • Brohoof 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2018 at 2:29 AM, Iam said:

What's your opinion about the drawing?

It's looking good. Keep up the good work ^_^.

Starlight and Trixie riding the rocket that is quite popular among the fandom: I really like the way this is drawn. The detail is great and so is the colour. Although, I can't really tell if they're riding through a night sky or actual space - but it does look beautiful nevertheless. It also appears that Starlight has taken a liking to Trixie's trademark hat.

trixie_starlight by Vladimir-Olegovych.

trixie_starlight_by_vladimir_olegovych-dcl7l0x.thumb.png.710ef2224d2b9b497667123cfd2c0aab.png

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

she's not in canterlot often, so i'd like to think it's right after she solved a certain friendship problem there, she did a great job, and was really the only one who would have the guts to stand up to the princesses, Twilight should take notes(which i'm quite sure she did) she has earned that smile she wears

111714879_starlight_glimmer_by_inowiseei-dcfl7h8(1).thumb.png.c736a6038235d62f03d7c48c0e25ac10.png

• Brohoof 3

I will be totally honest...  I used to dislike Starlight Glimmer, However, she has grown on me a lot. I have come to appreciate her honesty and overall character. I even own a custom made plushie of her!

• Brohoof 4

I remember when Starlight first became a main character, I was a bit skeptical about how she would turn out. I liked her as a character and saw potential, but I don't always trust writers to utilize it very well. Luckily, I love how Starlight Glimmer as developed! She's one of the cutest ponies too! ;)

Hmm, the pic I want to put here doesn't seem to want to upload. Here's the link to it anyway. It's one of my favourite pieces of fanart.

https://www.deviantart.com/draconidsmxz/art/With-Starlight-759766435

• Brohoof 1

I love Starlight so much! ♡♡

I have never tried to take over a town or anything but I connect with her so strongly. She is the fictional character I have most empathized with in a very long time and I only want good things for her because of it.

I have a theory about Starlight's magic~

So there has been stated to be some kind of difference between normal unicorn magic and ailcorn magic right?

So when Twi became an alicorn the blanace of magic was skewed. It had to go some where. That's also why babeh princess is so naturally inclined. 

That's all I got

• Brohoof 2