Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Me no want those cute ponies to enter some Corpse Party. *shivers*

Then Pinkie Pie will be the perfect candidates, let the Cupcake HD legend live on.

How could you make a baby cry like that? His hopes for Starlight becoming a princess were pure.

The road to hell is paved with good intention :orly: Dont wish something you would regret later :o Twilight is the perfect example of what to be a princess: to be reduced to a background character, the worst nightmare  :orly:, anyway, i need holy water, enough for @Baby Flyer and Baby Flurry Heart.

Your avatar is so cute, by the way. :P  

Heart Warming Eve kiss

sig-4768702.large.png

So cuteeeeeeeeeee, i cant take it. This pic will be my Windows background until this ship sink (or my sister may delete it), so adorable... if Starlight in this pic got that hat, i cant hold myself anylonger :3 Edited by Lambdadelta
  • Brohoof 3

The road to hell is paved with good intention :orly: Dont wish something you would regret later :o Twilight is the perfect example of what to be a princess: to be reduced to a background character, the worst nightmare  :orly:, anyway, i need holy water, enough for @Baby Flyer and Baby Flurry Heart.

(Starts crying even more)

You don't understand. Twilight wouldn't be reduced to a background character. If Starlight became an alicorn princess, she and twilight could live in Twilight's castle like sisters.

And also about Flurry Heart. Starlight had to defeat Chrysalis for her sake too. And considering that I was born eight months after Flurry Heart, I'm a smaller baby than she is. You have me crying because I have such good hopes and intentions, and you think I wish for the worst?

• Brohoof 4

Oddly enough i can acutal accept a shipping between Starlight and Sunburst.  Sure they only had liek two interaction together but a lto more in common then some other ships.  

Just thought of what if Starlight somehow went back in time and became Celestia student instead of Twilight. Assuming such a thing woudl be possible.   or would that just be a bad Luna-verse rip off lol

• Brohoof 1

I dunno if anyone here plays the Gameloft app, but I bet I can't be the only follower of Starlight Glimmer to know who this cool cat is I just unlocked.

post-33529-0-98246400-1482546323_thumb.png

Edited by Baby Flyer
  • Brohoof 4