Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Be still my beating heart. <3

1488002__safe_artist-colon-pandramodo_st

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

Starlight Glimmer and her friends playing chess.

Sci-Twi: *Thinking*: "This is SO stressful!" :blush:

Starlight Glimmer: *Thinking* "Sunset is going down!" :sneer:

Sunset Shimmer: *Thinking* "I wonder if Starlight'd let me borrow her hat?" :ooh:

COMM: Chess Game by PaulySentry

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

Seems like I'm quite disappointed about how the show is treating Starlight at the moment, all that hype that I had last year and during the pre-season is now just a distant memory because she seemed to have a limited role in the show after the premiere, other than the premiere and a few episodes, it seemed very little has changed and I feel that her potential is wasted by not having enough episodes and the chance for the show to go in another direction is now all but gone. Seems like that battle with Chrysalis is not going to happen this season. :dry:

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, AJFan89 said:

Seems like I'm quite disappointed about how the show is treating Starlight at the moment, all that hype that I had last year and during the pre-season is now just a distant memory because she seemed to have a limited role in the show after the premiere, other than the premiere and a few episodes, it seemed very little has changed and I feel that her potential is wasted by not having enough episodes and the chance for the show to go in another direction is now all but gone. Seems like that battle with Chrysalis is not going to happen this season. :dry:

I think she has done quite well this season - secondary character in the premiere, major part in the maud episode and the leading role in the princesses episode, plus all bottled up (which is sorta a half episode, padded out horribly) which is a lot better than the CMC got so far. All were decent character development episodes for her, too.

• Brohoof 2

I get so annoyed when people complain that Starlight "Solves problems with her magic every time" which is just nonsense. She is just like Twilight in season 1-2, uses magic> it backfires > she has to solve her own problem...what so wrong with that formula. I really don't get those complaints.

On 7/24/2017 at 6:23 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Equestria Girls Starlight Glimmer flying a kite.

large.png

Hums lets go fly a kite from marry popins. Why sin't that a PMV yet!

• Brohoof 1

Hmm. Happened to walk past a Build-a-bear today and they had a SG right in the window - but with the S5 manestyle.

I am assuming it's because they based it on the Twi template and just changed up the colours, but spent some time wondering how you could fix the mane to make it S6. Am I overthinking this?