Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Well, looky what we have here. :P

img-3642293-1-superchsh.gif

Yes.....Rub and wipe that plot. :D

• Brohoof 2

Her goal was to convert everyone in Equestria, so that would've been counterproductive at this stage. Also, we have no idea whether you can do things like graft magic onto nonmagical items, so that may not have been an option.

Look at me, arguing for the equalizer. :blink: 

Alicorn Amulet. Those 7 things that they talked about. Elements of motherbucking harmony. Need I say more?

full.gif

....This is the Season 5 main villain guys. Just a reminder.

• Brohoof 9

Starlight! Look what you've gone and done!

img-3642847-1-tumblr_nmdpspeVwP1qzkiifo1

img-3642847-2-tumblr_nmdpspeVwP1qzkiifo3

img-3642847-3-tumblr_nmdpspeVwP1qzkiifo2

How could you...? :(

Oh god, I had to stifle myself from laughing too hard at this. Brilliant piece! XD

Still though, I love Twilight and all, but it was a NICE touch having Starlight telling her to shut it.

• Brohoof 6

Just watched the premiere,and now Starlight Glimmer bounced up to being my second favorite villain in the series.

I really hope to see her return,to try her plan again. Cause,it was a good plan. 

Also,if I were her,I would've had the Mane 6 killed. 

• Brohoof 4

Also,if I were her,I would've had the Mane 6 killed. 

Why would you kill your enemy, if your enemy can easily become your friend and follower? It's much more beneficial.

• Brohoof 3

Why would you kill your enemy, if your enemy can easily become your friend and follower? It's much more beneficial.

Well,the mane 6 obviously weren't gonna follow along. So,why bother keeping them alive if they're not gonna join you?

Well,the mane 6 obviously weren't gonna follow along. So,why bother keeping them alive if they're not gonna join you?

Trust me. If they spend a few days or weeks in that cell, with the speakers blown into their ears, they would've been broken after awhile. If a lie is repeated long enough, the lie becomes the truth.

Trust me. If they spend a few days or weeks in that cell, with the speakers blown into their ears, they would've been broken after awhile. If a lie is repeated long enough, the lie becomes the truth.

Then again,Starlight could've hypnotized them. I'm sure if she's skilled enough to remove cutie marks. She could hypnotize them into joining them.

Lol are they angry with Twi or Starlight? :P

Nope; they're Angry at Starlight for making poor Twi cry.

I mean, when you make Twi cry, everyone cries. Starlight better watch that flank of hers. :P