Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If G4 truly does end in a couple of years, Starlight Glimmer is really going to become an oddity in the My Little Pony franchise. She's not a pony created by Hasbro, but was created by DHX. Merchandise of her is rather sparse, and since "the end is neigh", we may never get the amount of merch that the rest of the main cast got.

That is, unless, Hasbro decides to incorporate her into the next generation. In which case, it will be quite a different character. After all, they can't introduce her as a villain, because her reformation would be totally predictable. And if she begins as a part of the mane cast, well, much of the foundation of character would be lost.

Ugh... New generation talk makes me feel sad. I'm gonna miss these particular ponies so much. </3

• Brohoof 3

4 hours ago, MontagnaMagica said:

That is, unless, Hasbro decides to incorporate her into the next generation. In which case, it will be quite a different character. After all, they can't introduce her as a villain, because her reformation would be totally predictable. 

She could potentially be introduced as an ally with a mysterious dark past as a villain that is gradually uncovered as the series goes on. That would be a new approach for her, while also keeping the deep-seated regret and insecurity that shaped much of her character. 

Or, they could introduce her as an ally and show her gradual struggle and descent into evil, before being reformed again. Though I feel like that might be a little too dark. 

Honestly, out of all the characters, I'm most curious as to how, if at all, they're going to incorporate Starlight into Gen 5. There are a ton of different ways they could potentially tackle her backstory. 

4 hours ago, MontagnaMagica said:

Ugh... New generation talk makes me feel sad I'm gonna miss these particular ponies so much. </3

Same here dude. I hope they get a proper send-off. 

• Brohoof 3

love this gif, so adorable ^-^   

Image result for starlight ice cream       

Edited by Jade Fire
  • Brohoof 3

here's some things I like about Starlight I don't like her for how cuddly she is Pinkie Pie is the one and only pony for that job but I find Starlight the most attractive very plump in the way of body build and she is nice in her own way I like her better after she was reformed I think she's very sweet and loving of her friends then she was before she was reformed vector__613___starlight_glimmer__17_by_dashiesparkle-darsqbe.thumb.png.aeb89ca0992f08fc332ba0e31874b485.png

• Brohoof 2