Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

• 3 weeks later...

Today marks the special day of a pony who once traveled through a dark and lonely path, following the loss of her first friend long ago. But thanks to Princess Twilight Sparkle and her friends, she was reformed into a brand new Pony-sona, unleashing her true, purified potential. She with the help of Trixie, Discord and Thorax dethroned Queen Cheese-Legs where Thorax became the rightful ruler of the Changelings, truly putting an end to her cursed past. But that was not all, she made Juniper Montage came to her senses, freeing the Human versions of her friends, motivated King Thorax's Changelings to help Pharnyx, became the Council of the School of Friendship before earning the titles as Headmare. Look at how far Starlight Glimmer went in the TV series, she made such amazing achievements throughout all her adventures. Looking back, she deserves to be the top-favorite of all the bronies in the world. Who knows what new adventures await for her and her friends? Only time will tell in the comics.

Happy Starlight Glimmer Day everypony, and you too Starlight. We're all so very proud of you.

latest?cb=20160501133046

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Loyal Defender said:

She's the kind of friend everyone would want to have - she's curious, teasing, playful, powerful, and has advice when you might need it! 

Yes! Friendship is magic, but who needs friendship magic when you have Starlight Glimmer's!

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Riverlight Moonrise said:

Could someone tell me about long Starlight? I don't get it...

Well, when Crazy Glow stole the unicorn magic from Equestria, the cockatrice became a separate chicken and snake. Maybe someone transferred that magic onto glimglam?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Super Splashee said:

I have worked hard and long for this custom 16 color boot screen for Windows XP. Equality, the only OS you need!

spla_glimmerxp.gif

Yay, Equal Starlight Glimmer (my favorite)!

13 hours ago, Bas said:

For the sake of reality and experience, you might should have used a Derpy picture instead.

That's for Windows Millennium Edition :ButtercupLaugh: I'll think about that :wacko:

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Friendship is the gift that keeps on giving.

r/mylittlepony - Taste the Rainbow [artist: Dstears]

In which, Starlight Glimmer receives the seventh Rainbow Key. :awed:

starlight_s_wedding_dress_by_limedazzle_

Starlight's Wedding Dress

1066280 (26 Today)
BY LimeDazzle   |   WATCH

• Brohoof 5

• 2 weeks later...