Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever been kissed? (Family don't count)

Metallic Strings

Quite a few times in the past  :P But haven't had any great relationships as of recent so not in a year or so. But hey, I'm 15. I count myself lucky to be kissed at all  :lol:  Or in a relationship  :yay:

Yes, Once by a girl I loved and once by a guy I didn't really like. He kinda did it out of nowhere and it was really weird. (I'm pan, but still.)

Sure have. By 9 different people. It's nothing special unless that person is special to you. I dated 8 of them. I'm not some player. Please don't get that impression. I'm a nice person lol

Edited by Pepin

Not including family, I remember being chased around when I was a little kid by a girl who was trying to kiss people. I may have been kissed by a female friend of mine at one point, but I don't remember. 

Other than that, no. I've been in relationships before and I'm in one right now, but it's long-distance and I haven't had the opportunity to meet her yet.

I don't think I've ever been kissed before. I'm currently waiting until I find my special one, so I have no regrets when I do.

And yet... the waiting is so hard... And it is even harder since I have a hard time not being shy IRL, so I can't even talk to girls, no less ask anyone out to start getting into a relationship with one...

Edited by DJShy3