Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Dead Awakening [Equestrian Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay]

EnderPrince

"its probably best we don't do that.... no matter how good you think you may be the dead will always outnumber us and you will eventually die.... we need to stick together and find more survivors" "precisely why I said we should head to that apple orchard.... it has a good supply of food so we are bound to find somepony there scavenging"

Edited by Chrome and Snowflake

caliber looked agitated. "thats why i said ill teleport." he said. "but! your thing works too." he stood up. "and i can make a mean apple pie. so its a win-win." he looked outside. "theres no zombies outside, maybe we can make a break for it." he looked back at them. "im caliber, by the way."

Inside Train Station

Peachy grabbed that heavy object she could get and takes it and smash the zompony in the face with it. Knocking it away from Broken. Then she repeatedly starts to smash it in the face with the heavy object. Smearing its blood all over the ground and on the bat. "Th..There.." She pants and drops the bat on the ground, her heart is racing from a near incident with the zompony. "Are you ok... Broken?" She asks looking up at him.

I roll to my feet and flap my wings a bit to flick the blood off. I take a moment to catalog my physical state: no scratches save a small one on my back from when I fell on the wood, slight bruising to the side from the fall, muscle ache from holding my wings in place to block the zompony's attack.

"I am combat effective." I finally reply emotionlessly, "Are you alright as well?"

I methodically examine the parts of her I can see and find nothing wrong. I am still worried that she might be injured elsewhere. I let my feathers spread unnaturally and let my full range of senses wash over her. I am slightly alarmed when in stead of flesh, I sense something different: it is hard and tough like hooves but all over her body, even her face. My emotionless mask hides my worry.

@Queen Syannax

Edited by Sekhayet

Ponyville Train Station

"Yeah, I'm okay, just exhausted from picking up that heavy thing" She replied looking down at the bat she used to smash the skull in of the zompony. She let a sigh out then look up at him "What else do you think we should do in here?" She asks wondering what he is doing with his wing when she sees it spread unnaturally. She cocks her head to the side slightly. "What are you doing exactly with your uh.. wing?"

"Mmm..." I hum distractedly while I try to figure out what in the name of the Throne she is. Obviously not pony, though it doesn't really bother me. I shake my head at her question and close my wings. The feathers vibrate the slightest bit to maintain my senses within the room.

"They are a manner of extrasensory organ. Their interface is magically fused to my body." I reply. After a few moments of silence, I walk by her and close the door behind us.

I think for a moment before suggesting, "We should search for supplies... food, water, something for defense perhaps though i do not believe we will have much luck with that last one."

My warpony mask finally slides away and I am able to express my emotions again. I attempt to smile reassuringly.

Inside Train Station

"Uh..." She was lost at Extrasensory and the rest of the sentence, she had a look of 'What?' on her face looking at him. She shook her head to loosen the look and then nods at the last part "That would be best choice of action. I'll check in there and any rooms connected to it." She points a hoof to the staff room which seemed to have a office and a lounge connected. "You can look wherever you want" She had said looking at him and looks him in the eyes blinking, seeing his face perhaps the first or second time that she could remember. 'Interesting, at least i can feed on him later... If I can' She thought as she looked at him.

Edited by Queen Syannax

I nod, "Agreed. We meet in here after finishing our searches."

I turn around and walk into the next room labeled Baggage Processing. I do not worry about ambushes- my senses did not register anything inside the building after killing the zomponies in the waiting room. Baggage claim has a large number of suitcases, as can be expected, and I sigh before starting the tedious task of opening the baggage and checking contents. After a few minutes of fruitless searching, I finally reach a bag that is packed with more food than clothing. A stroke of good fortune in the next bag reveals a set of first aid supplies. The set has two packages of complete supplies vacuum-sealed and sterile for use. I continue through the rest of the bags but find nothing of real use except a set of unicorn enchantment tools I cannot use. I doubt Peachy can either considering her young age, so I simply set them aside and return to the waiting room.

(@Queen Syannax)

Outside Ponyville Residential

After a few minutes of hanging from a Pegasus who may be talking to something that's not there, Little Wind decided to hop off and investigate the figure in the distance. The one who seemed to be going inside the place. "Yo I'm gonna hop off. I think I see something in the distance that's interesting. I'm sure you know where your going so I'll meet you at the Acres". He prepared himself for the land and jumped to the ground. As soon he was down he bolted off, knowing idling too long could attract more biters than a dead animal. But no matter how fast you run, you'll always run into something. Three zombies were standing in the middle of the street, and unless he wanted to go through houses, he had to go through them. He got his bat ready in his mouth and swung at the middle one. The bag connected and the side of the biters head looked like it exploded. The other two swung their hats around and lunged. Wind dodged and knocked th both to the ground before running. One of them was a Pegasus and it tried to follow him, but it crashed in a house and the building tumbled down. A couple minutes later he was out of breath and standing in front of the 'figure' he saw earlier. Luckily it was a live pony. In between breaths he said "Hey man. You going into the forest because that seems dangerous."

(Cabbage or Something)