Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Worst My Little Pony toy ever?

Hugemlpfimfan1919

sig-4171124.mqdefault.jpg

How about these tho? they're called MLP Radz and it's the worst merch i've seen so far. They don't even LOOK like ponies!

Pinkie Pie and Applejack scared me the most.

• Brohoof 1

The pony figure is fine by me, but the human version is a no no. They could at least gave her her principal outfit. >.<

Is it really too hard to get an EQG!Celestia doll that looks at least somewhat like this:

sig-4242376.princess_celestia_equestria_

Work with us, Hasbro!

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 4

sig-4171124.mqdefault.jpg

How about these tho? they're called MLP Radz and it's the worst merch i've seen so far. They don't even LOOK like ponies!

WHAT ARE THOSE?

Because I swear they look like dog waste bag dispensers.

• Brohoof 2

Not sure if this counts.. but I found this in a discount store xD

6qhxhjt.jpg

I laughed at the "Lovely horse" part looking so much in the style of the MLP logo xD

EDIT: LOL! I just noticed the ones next to it say "My happy horse" :lol:

So that's 2 sins in 1 picture xD

Edited by AURAequine
  • Brohoof 7

I laughed at the "Lovely horse" part looking so much in the style of the MLP logo xD

EDIT: LOL! I just noticed the ones next to it say "My happy horse" :lol:

So that's 2 sins in 1 picture xD

I love cheap knock-offs, they never fail to make me laugh X'D

Srsly tho, if I was into pony customization, I'd use those cheap figures... The original Hasbro toys are WAY too expensive for craft experiments.  :squee:

• Brohoof 5

I absolutely HATE the plush toys or any others that do not actually look like the actual characters themselves. The ones I hate the most are not the ones with the colorful plastic hair but that Boxy Tassled Ribbon hair.

I HATE THOSE!

• Brohoof 2

I can't claim that any, as the only toy I have is a Build a Bear Fluttershy plush, and I can't say I regret it. I'm planning to buy some of the upcomign Playskool figurines, THEY ARE SO CUTE, JUST LOOK AT APPLEJACK :SQUEEEEEEEEEEE:  :wub:

img-3647532-1-PLAYSKOOL+Friends+MY+LITTL

Awesome, can't wait for release!

• Brohoof 1

Lucky you, here in Europe we have such merch a little late...

Oh, that explains it. Man, I know how much sucks to wait for things you'd like when it's been released in other countries  >_>

And some of them are never released and you have to pay hundreds to buy from another country... ;___;

Yeah!

I wish the Funko vinyl figures were available where we live... Some comic book and collectible stores have them, but looks like they simply buy them online and then resell them at a MUCH higher price. Ridiculous.

Edited by Merion

Anyone that is not show accurate(*whisper* official Hasbro merch) for example

81vntNnZWIL._SY355_.jpg

Poor Rainbow she would not put up with having her mane combed and wearing frilly dresses and she doesn't like other ponies touching her hooves. And why would she need rollerblades? She likes to fly. *sigh*

Edited by Rainbow Dashe
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This one really irked me when I spotted it in a store recently.

sig-4278997.tumblr_n7lajzcoL11so8mzio1_5

This one looks like Hasbro re-used some random pony parts laying around.  :confused:  And what's with her cutie mark?

What's her name, anyway? Gold Lily?

• Brohoof 1

This one looks like Hasbro re-used some random pony parts laying around.  :confused:  And what's with her cutie mark?

What's her name, anyway? Gold Lily?

Yeah, her name is Gold Lily I think. I think what annoyed me so much about this toy was just the simple fact that it was a made-up princess. Like I can understand making toys that are just recolours of other ponies, that's fine, but not to go as far as to make a random 'new' princess. :confused:

• Brohoof 3

Yeah, her name is Gold Lily I think. I think what annoyed me so much about this toy was just the simple fact that it was a made-up princess. Like I can understand making toys that are just recolours of other ponies, that's fine, but not to go as far as to make a random 'new' princess. :confused:

It wouldn't be the first time it happens, just ask Princess Skyla  :rarity:

817Gl-HyN6L._SL1500_.jpg

Though, with Cadance pregnant, who knows if she shows up later :huh:. It wouldn't be the first time they sell toys of a character who hasn't showed up in the show with a different design either. Right Moon Dancer  :icwudt: ?

these monstrosities. they're candy dispensers from hell. I screamed when I saw them in stores.

sig-4261135.Radz+Prototypes.jpg

Da'wwwwwnnnnnn but dey wooks soh dowable laik dath  :wub: . Though, I admit, they look creepy if they show their teeth like seen above in this very page  :dash:

And some of them are never released and you have to pay hundreds to buy from another country... ;___;

Man, it sucks, no wonder why so many foreign online friends are so desperate to move in the US  >_>

• Brohoof 2

these monstrosities. they're candy dispensers from hell. I screamed when I saw them in stores.

sig-4261135.Radz+Prototypes.jpg

Wow, these things really are creepy... For some reason, this makes me wonder what other crappy toys Hasbro might put into it's toy line.

I mean, what's next? Some random My Little Pony toy ripoff with glitter and rainbow confetti spewing out of it's butt? Lol, I wonder what it would look like if a pony toy had a medusa-like hairdo. Oh god... :blink:

Anyway, another thing I hate is those Build-A-Bear My Little Pony plushies.

The hair really bothers me for some reason, and I really don't know why it does, but IT DOES.

20753x.jpg

What bothers me is that these plushies have only ONE strand of hair,  so the rest of the toy ends up half bald.

Anyway, another thing I hate is those Build-A-Bear My Little Pony plushies.

The hair really bothers me for some reason, and I really don't know why it does, but IT DOES.

sig-4325523.20753x.jpg

What bothers me is that these plushies have only ONE strand of hair,  so the rest of the toy ends up half bald.

Don't forget that if you decide to do anything with the hair it tangles immediately.

• Brohoof 1