Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Worst My Little Pony toy ever?

Hugemlpfimfan1919

On 2/9/2017 at 5:08 AM, Merion said:

I for one like the rebooted figures better than the previous ones :) They are far more show accurate (and pose-wise, they add long overdue diversity to the G4 toyline).

And I actually like the new Cadence toy! :D They really captured her unique body type (look at the hind legs!) Even the huge head is not so bad per se. What really messes up her body proportions is the thin tail. I think that the figure would look quite cute if the big chibi-ish head was balanced with a massive, puffy tail. Adding volume to the tail would make her rear look a bit heavier and more suitable for the balloon head. (PLUS, more hair = more fun with brushing and styling, amirite??)

Correct. More hair is good.

On 11/7/2017 at 8:03 PM, Cirrus. said:

This...

5a027f483a8c3_cupcakesbkpk.thumb.jpg.76215148bcc7622b9cf30d5027cbbf86.jpg

I know it's counterfeit, but everything legit that I would have picked is posted already. I could just see a parent thinking "That's cute" and buying it for their daughter none the wiser to what's really going on with Pinkie.

It is rather cute.

Edited by Leave a Whisper
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I've always been creeped out by the old G1 Secret Surprise ponies

800px-210.jpg

(Image from My Little Wiki)

*shudders*

Just...no. Even when I was little and I saw these while I was researching ponies to identify mine, I thought they were creepy. I don't want to stick a key into my pony's chest and then pull her back off ;A;

• Brohoof 1

Wana hear something really sad? I don't have a worse toy, but a couple months back I was at a mac Donald's and you know how a lot of the brushable's that Hasbro sell don't look much like the ponies ESPECIALLY because the hair never looks anything like its supposed to, and how mac D's toys (or prize toys from anywhere in general) are....lets just say they tend to leave something to be desired? Well they had a Pinkie brushable at mac D's and - I don't believe it but - they got it right. It looked like Pinkie from its face, to its mark, and the hair - IT. LOOKED. LIKE. PINKIE'S. - I'm talk'n 98.96% match! So the like $5 (or however much they run for) monstrosity from Hasbro got brought to task by a 99 cent child's bait at the bottom of a happy meal bag...truly, these are the end times....Oh well #YOLOSWAG ! lets see what else this year has for us "for soon, we'll dine in Tartarus!"        

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)
On 2/20/2018 at 2:52 PM, dakotadarkhooves said:

I've always been creeped out by the old G1 Secret Surprise ponies

800px-210.jpg

(Image from My Little Wiki)

*shudders*

Just...no. Even when I was little and I saw these while I was researching ponies to identify mine, I thought they were creepy. I don't want to stick a key into my pony's chest and then pull her back off ;A;

Your creeped out by a jewelry box? I guess you weren't a fan of Keypers either huh?

They're very pretty in real life. My cousin had one. I think Pretty Puff?

Edited by Leave a Whisper
  • Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Leave a Whisper said:

Your creeped out by a jewelry box? I guess you weren't a fan of Keypers either huh?

They're very pretty in real life. My cousin had one. I think Pretty Puff?

Haha I know, I know...I'm weird. Certain bizarre things bother me, I guess ponies with jewlery boxes in their backs are one of them. I was never a big fan of piggybanks either. I'm sure they are really pretty, I just...idk. But to each their own!

• 1 year later...
On 8/9/2019 at 8:50 PM, Leave a Whisper said:

What is this duck faced monstrosity?

48498756937_af2af4b5a0.jpg

The duckface is the least of it’s problems. It’s disproportionately large head and eyes crosses into the uncanny valley. It’s not a way to make a baby pony toy cute.... unlike these :wub:

81Gz3ti6jrL._SL1500_.jpg

2.jpeg

I've seen a fair few which are incredibly questionable in design. If I have to pick a worst option, I once saw a plush toy of Rainbow Dash which looked very strange, in addition to missing her wings.