Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Worst My Little Pony toy ever?

Hugemlpfimfan1919

This one is disturbing to say the least (NOT SPOILERED ENOUGH, GODDAMN)

I am terrified. I may never sleep again knowing that...thing...Exists in the same world as me. It's like DeviantArt's most deprived fantasies were brought to life in a way somehow more unholy.

I can't best that. No creature, living or past, could. I'm going to go cry in a dark corner.

• Brohoof 1

Awwwe, that one doesn't belong here, it's cute!

The only thing wrong with it is the nose, if you just trimmed off the "nose bag" area and re-sewed a new nose and mouth it would be fine.

The official Equestria Girls merch is far more hideous than this :P

"Nose bag"  :lol:  My sides launched into orbit after reading that XD. Thanks for the laugh I really needed it.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Equestria Girls dolls. Reason: I want Equestria Girls, not Monster High. Makeup-less versions plz (Why, oh WHY are they on book covers? Couldn't you put images from movies?!)

(This does not apply to Equestria Girls Minis!)

Edited by Light Blade
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

img-3556128-1-MLP_SO_SOFT_NEWBORNS_27858

I've never been a fan of the "newborn" types.

Lol. Funny. They look like pigs.

Um, one is pink with a blue mane, and the other is blue with a pink mane.  Could it be?

Hell no. They're way too gorgeous. Those "surprise twins" are like Alien chestbursters.

Edited by Lord-Pomegranate
  • Brohoof 1

Pink Celestia and Twilight's playset.

The pink Celestia miscoloring resulted in the creation of Cadance having wings so they could slap a new mane on their mess-up and profit while sacrificing the TV series' lore.  This let Hasbro then get away with pushing the winged Twilight toy, and again hurt the integrity of the show.  Finally the stupid playset shoved on the writers resulted in that abomination near Ponyville.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

3 words: Equestria Girls.

Oh wait, there's one more:

BLARGHFABEDBGSDBGBSdg. 

Yeah, I hate those 'dolls' Also, in their title it says 'My Little Pony: Equestria Girls'. They are not even even PONIES! It should be called my little anthro. 

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

I dont know if it counts as a toy, but there is a G3 printing set, which has tons of pictures on the package from G3 Ponys, School Calendar, Tshirt motives...and i thought they would be something finished be inside the box...but no, only empty paper. You have to print everything out by yourself. That was a little dissapointing. I thought you get at least a little bit pre finished stuff or something. Also i think you need a special printer to make something. So there is that.

So, its kinda useless for me  :lol:

Also, some plushies from Hasbro...because fanmade ones just look better in my opinion.

Edited by .hack//RARITY
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Those newborn dolls are pretty creepy.  My daughter had the Spike one, which I think is the least scary of the bunch...

For a legit toy review, the Rainbow Kingdom playset is the worst.  Seriously, if you look at it the wrong way, parts of it will fall off.  Do not buy this for anyone, unless you hate them.

http://www.amazon.com/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-Rainbow/dp/B00IM2TVX0?

Creepiest looking one we own, I would say the Funko Fluttershy cupcake.  Just weird, but she wanted it b/c it's still Fluttershy, just w/ a cupcake head.  In a covered cake plate.  Makes sense.  :o

I'll try to post a pic...

Fluttershy-Cupcake-Keepsake-Funk-Figure-

• Brohoof 7

This one is disturbing to say the least (spoliered for protection).

img-3620673-1-large.jpeg

img-3620673-2-410202__safe_toy_g1_wat_bo

Oh god... well, it still looks better than the Demon Donkey...

I REALLY hope I don't get in trouble for this... but what about Lyra's plushie? I mean.... no, just no... Don't do that...

http://b0.img.mobypicture.com/50d9eaba5f5f5e6e4678a529b4c333a8_view.jpg

Edited by Infernus
  • Brohoof 3

I normally dislike any pony with a brushable mane. They get torn up so easily, and most of the hair falls out. I prefer all plastic figurines or toys. As for the Equestria girls toys, they are okay. I am not just saying this because Fluttershy is my favorite, but her doll truly looks the best. Then probably Rainbow Dash. But the others... I mean... What is up with Applejack? 0.o Ya know??.. Hahaha. I also do not hate on older pony toys, because I had at least one I can remember. Not sure where it wound up. But I love G2 and G3. Sooo yes c:

I normally dislike any pony with a brushable mane. They get torn up so easily, and most of the hair falls out. I prefer all plastic figurines or toys. As for the Equestria girls toys, they are okay. I am not just saying this because Fluttershy is my favorite, but her doll truly looks the best. Then probably Rainbow Dash. But the others... I mean... What is up with Applejack? 0.o Ya know??.. Hahaha. I also do not hate on older pony toys, because I had at least one I can remember. Not sure where it wound up. But I love G2 and G3. Sooo yes c:

How on earth did you get most of the hair to fall out? 

• Brohoof 2

Does anyone else think it's a bit of a tease how the packaging always shows the character in a Generation 4 style, but the figures themselves are modeled after a previous generation?

• Brohoof 4