Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask me, AmberDust!

AmberDust

Hi there! :squee: If you could go back to any point in history, where and when would you like to go, if you wanted to? :fluttershy:

Aah, now there's a classic question. :D I've thought about this before...you know how easy it would be to become royalty in some ancient land, simply by timing things right? Like, with celestial movements and predicting weather and whatnot? Although, it'd probably still be more comfortable to live here and now. :P

Anyways, that's not my actual choice. I would probably go to Ancient Greece, Rome, or Pompeii, just to admire the architecture...or maybe I'd go and trace my family's lineage. Or maybe I'd meet Jesus or someone. :P History is just too grand. Choosing one point is the same as rejecting all others! This is a big opportunity...

It'd certainly be cool to have myself immortalized in some prophecy or something. Oh! Maybe I'd warn the tsar about the assassination of his family...hmm...Although that means we wouldn't get the movie "Anastasia". Maybe I'd just be a seer for everyone. Doesn't matter when.

Hmm...

This is a toughie. What would you do?

• Brohoof 1

Hmm...

This is a toughie. What would you do?

I'm not sure, to be honest... meeting Jesus or seeing ancient architecture sounds good to me too, but I think I'd probably go back to the era of the dinosaurs. Not really to see the dinosaurs, but to observe the landscape they lived in. :catface:

(edited)

oh thats interesting

do you believe in afterlife?

I believe there's something after death, but I don't know what it is. I don't even know if it can be called a "life", but I believe there is something

Yeah.

I'm not sure, to be honest... meeting Jesus or seeing ancient architecture sounds good to me too, but I think I'd probably go back to the era of the dinosaurs. Not really to see the dinosaurs, but to observe the landscape they lived in. :catface:

Erm...good luck then. ^^' Keep your distance from the dinos, and bring back some cool plants.

Edited by AmberDust

• 3 months later...

I saw from your beginning thingy that you like to draw.

Do you have any advice for an up-and-coming future artist like me?

http://djshy3.deviantart.com/

My advice is to keep drawing, all the time. Every day, if you can, and you'll keep getting better and better! Don't let yourself get intimidated.

Also, challenge yourself and try new things. :)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
What's your favorite style of music?

And what's your favorite music band/singer/DJ/whatever?

How did you come to the name AmberDust (I like the name, sounds beautiful ^^)?

What's your favorite style of music?
And what's your favorite music band/singer/DJ/whatever?
How did you come to the name AmberDust (I like the name, sounds beautiful ^^)?

I don't really think I have a favourite style. I just sort of find what I like through AMVs and such. :o I know that I don't like Nightcore, dubstep, or techno, but that doesn't really narrow it down too much. ^^'

Also, i don't really buy albums or listen to bands so much as I listen to individual songs. There is a band I like called The Shins, though, but they don't really represent all the different kinds of music I listen too.

Amber Dust is the name of a mlp character of mine. I decided on the name "Amber" because of The Uncut Story of Mewtwo's Origin, which I had been thinking of a lot at the time when I started building my character. She doesn't actually have anything in common with that Amber, I just liked the name.

And "Dust" just sounded like a sufficiently magical surname for a unicorn. :P I was also considering "Moon" and other typical pony surnames.

And so was born Amber Dust.

Can you sing?

or play an instrument? 

What's your favorite song from MLP?

I used to sing in choir, but I'm out of practice and not very good anymore.

I own an Ocarina, since I'm a huge dork, but I can't play very well. ^^' I have zero musical talent.

My favourite song from mlp?

I really like "Stop the bats", but I don't know if its my favourite. There are a lot of great ones to choose from. Of course, I was obsessed with "This day Aria" when it came out.

Hmmm....

Maybe "Art of the Dress"?

What is your favorite food?

What is your biggest wish for the rest of season 5? 

Tortellini soup in turkey broth!

As for season 5...I realize that Fluttershy's brother wont be in this season, but I'm still looking forwards to that. :P "Brotherhooves Social" really hyped me up with regards to the development of the male characters!

Not sure what else to say regarding S5...hmmm....

I'm looking forward to them never doing a brony-oriented episode again. ^^'

I'm looking forward to them never doing a brony-oriented episode again. ^^'

That mean you didn't enjoy episode 100?

How many brony conventions do you had visit?

If non, do you want to visit a brony convention? 

That mean you didn't enjoy episode 100?

How many brony conventions do you had visit?

If non, do you want to visit a brony convention? 

I've gone to a few anime conventions, which often have bronies present. I wouldn't want to go to a strictly-pony convention, though, since there are a lot of aspects of this fandom that i wouldn't like to see on display...^^'

At a local con, I actually won an iron-pony (mlp trivia) competition against a really die-hard pony fan. :P She was too invested in fanon to remember canon, I guess. :lol:

I've gone to a few anime conventions, which often have bronies present. I wouldn't want to go to a strictly-pony convention, though, since there are a lot of aspects of this fandom that i wouldn't like to see on display...^^'

Oh yes, some people in this fandom are a little bit strange. I know such persons in RL. But the most are nice people. 

What's your favorite show besides MLP?

How many languages do you speak and which one? 

Which language do you want to speak? 

Oh yes, some people in this fandom are a little bit strange. I know such persons in RL. But the most are nice people. 

What's your favorite show besides MLP?

How many languages do you speak and which one? 

Which language do you want to speak? 

Gravity Falls.

English, French, and I can understand small bits and pieces of Italian.

I'd love to fully learn Italian, but I'm also interested in Russian and possibly Japanese or Mandarin.

Italy is an interesting country. I was in the toscana 2005. Where you were in italy?

Rome twice, Vasto, Florence, Siena, Montecatini, Pisa, The Vatican, and... uhm...

I think that's it. I went on two occasions--once with my mom, once with travel club.

Florence, Siena, Pisa, 

I visited this three cities too. ^^

When you go on a vacation, what do you like more, sunbathing on the beach or the visit of some cities and other cultural assets?