Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many have been taking your phone into bathroom?

ponyingg

I usually take my ipad to the bathroom, I've wasted so much time sitting on the toilet just scrolling through tumblr or something...  I don't really bother taking my phone since I don't really do much with it.

Yes I do frequently search the web and use social media on my phone on the porcelain throne, but also I use it to keep track of time, esp when I take showers.

If I don't have a smart device with me in there, I go stir crazy. It's the perfect time to browse ebay for a new big box. Not doing anything else, might as well shop.

Though, I'm not above tech supporting from there either. I have, on several occasions, fixed a customer issue. o.o

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I used to take it all of the time, but I've kinda changed that habit. Especially at work, I work in an office now so I just leave it at my desk as opposed to having to have it on me at all times in retail. I only take it with me if I, well... might be a while.

I always bring my phone with me when I shower, but not in the shower. I set it right outside the shower, sometimes listen to music if no one is home.