Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Adventure rp

Lightning runner

(edited)

there is truble in equestria we must help to protect it from all the dangers that want it for them selfs several ponys need to rise up agains the vilens and save there home who will they be and will they be able to do it all the ponys in equestrua are hoping so because If they don't equestria will be taken over and they and inslaived good luck to those ponys but on the way they might fined somthing strange what will that be, will they stay to gether or will they split up after or juring there andentur lets hope if they do they fined a way to get back together and hope they don't in the first place as well. There adventur will start in Ponyville where they will meat and the dangers will make them selfs known the main six will have tried to stop them befor they got to ponyvill but got captured so it is also up to the ponys to save them let's hope they are ok.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/122321-adventure-rp/#entry3527393 This is the link so you can sine up i will open it up again wen I thinke we need more people and you will fined the rules there as well

Ok just to say this is my first rp on this forum so if I make any mistakes pleas tell me so i can improve thank you

Edited by Lightning runner