Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Who are your favorite comedians?

Tom Snyder

:lol: I can't breathe. Okay i'm good. 

And now it is time for you to watch all their movies and tv shows so all other comedy seem like garbage to you

P.S. MLP staff plz reference Monty Python in season 5!

Annd I'm done for today. Just so this thread isn't entirely flooded with monty python alone : P

• Brohoof 2

Russel Howard is an amzing comedian, i perticularly like how he can take the mick out of things taht are happening in the world without being too offensive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnhG75bmPGY

Also Adam from The Last Leg (sorry don't know his second name)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7xE6ByD5pU

• Brohoof 1

Frankie Boyle. Very, very offensive but I'd be lying if I said I don't laugh my ass off. Russell Howard is a different flavour, but is also very funny.

George Carlin: Great with wordplay both clean and dirty and though there are a few things he has said I don't agree completely with had some very insightful political and social commentary.

Robin Williams: Quite a few movies he was in are a huge part of my childhood, rest in peace.

Jon Stewart: I used to watch the Daily Show all the time, I still do occasionally and I love his book America the Book which is an awesome satire of American politics done in the style of an old school American history textbook.

Lenny Bruce: One of the first comedians to really push the envelope, he ran afoul of the law for "obscenity" charges in the 60's and was a great champion of the first amendment who influenced many comedians including George Carlin who actually witness one performance where he was dragged out by police in the middle of it. Think of him as George Carlin before George Carlin became a comedian. There is some of his stuff on youtube.