Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Quest in Tartarus (OOC)

P-Jay

celestia has lost one of her most powerful artifacts. she sent a notice throughout the land, asking for the most powerful warriors, and the smartest scholars. when the warriors stand before her, she explains that she has pin pointed the treasure in the deepest pit in tartarus. who will answer the call?

1. Caliber

2. Sinusoid Mixolydian

3. Ice Blizzard

4. Wilhelm

5. Silver Sword

6. Fey

http://mlpforums.com/topic/124200-a-quest-into-tartarus-rp/           RP

Edited by Peytonjay

do you got any ideas? i was thinking maybe something like a group of travelers/adventures finding dungeons and such to clear. and there would be moments for talk, at towns and such. thats all i have. im open to suggestions, tho.

im joining quite a few roleplays right now. i would also like a roleplay that cycles between adventure and action and drama and romance. if you can come up with a specific plot i might think about joining it 

@

However, i am more into plot driven RP. just randomly plundering dungeons doesn't really sound all that interesting to me. where's the plot development? what's the goal? why do we greedy ponies need all this useless treasure?

Edited by ~Phoenix~

im joining quite a few roleplays right now. i would also like a roleplay that cycles between adventure and action and drama and romance. if you can come up with a specific plot i might think about joining it 

@

However, i am more into plot driven RP. just randomly plundering dungeons doesn't really sound all that interesting to me. where's the plot development? what's the goal? why do we greedy ponies need all this useless treasure?

why does luffy need the one piece? why does goku wanna be the best? why does maka wanna make a death scythe? why does light wanna cleanse the world of criminals? why does naruto wanna be hokage? to go down in history, bro. to go down in history.

really...

im rubbish at making plots, and goals. i mean, ive brainstormed for like a year to come up with something for my manga. (not writing it yet, still brainstormin' really) but really. i almost never come up with something good. but heres my pitch: caliber and company make a team. these teams are responsible for keeping the forces of evil in check. to do this, they must clear dungeons, which are infested with various creatures. however, only the best can make the cut. will caliber and company succeed in passing the entrance exams??

huh. that was better than expected. but it kicks out the whole space thing. i think.

What about a search for an amulet that will give ponies their heart's desire? Or a quest to find a solution to an enemy threatening Equestria.

How about:

They travel across the planet finding clues in the form of riddles to find a treasure that has been out there for centuries. They don't know that the clues are secretly lessons about life and as the adventure goes they slowly learn that it is not the treasure that they have been seeking through out the entire RP, it is the journey itself, the friends they have made,= the places they have seen, and the relationships they have formed. They discover that they were beaten to the treasure by (insert bad guy here), but they don't care! The things they have done is reward enough, they do not return home empty hoofed, because they returned with knowledge and friends.

"The road of life twists and turns and no two directions are ever the same. Yet our lessons come from the journey, not the destination.” -Don Williams Jr.

-

If you haven't noticed I like to base plots on quotes

Edited by Senatus Romanus

that's not a rp plot, that's a anime plot. so, we got four, or so ideas.

1. space adventures.

2. form teams that keep dark forces in check.

3. find a mystic treasure to banish -insert bad guy here-

4. a quest to find -insert treasure here- but to find lessons on life, instead. But really, I would like to have a final fight with the guy who gets there first.

so, im gonna try to combine all of these. heres my new pitch:

celestia has lost an important treasure, one that's got to be retrieved. she pinpoints its location in tartarus. she puts together a team of the strongest and wisest warriors in the land to retrieve it. there will be tough opponents, and tricky riddles. to get to the end, they will have to realize the importance of friendship, and what not. but they catch wind that another is in tartarus with them, and he wants the treasure for himself. will they make it in time? will they make it at all?

so, yeah. that's what I got. trying to make everyone happy. :toldya:

@

I'm thinking of how to fix that, but mostly, my character's strength is knowledge. 

I forgot to mention that, in several roleplays, my character focuses his magic on sound, and had developed a multisensory sonic torture attack.

@

I'm thinking of how to fix that, but mostly, my character's strength is knowledge. 

I forgot to mention that, in several roleplays, my character focuses his magic on sound, and had developed a multisensory sonic torture attack.

sounds good. you've been added to the list.

Why not? Might as well send Wilhelm to fight some monsters.

Wait! Wilhelm! Come back here! I promise you won't get torn apart and/or eaten!

*blurring together because it's said so fast* okaylink'sinmysiggottarun

*runs after Wilhelm*

I'll give you a special sword and stuff!

Come baaaaackkkk!

• Brohoof 1