Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you cheer yourself up when you're feeling blue?

Ryzu

I really don't know anymore... I always thought that drawing ponies would help, but these days I have lost interest in art, and I just feel useless. It's so hard to make me feel happy, not because I always remember  the sad thoughts, it's because I'm overwhelmed by all the bad things happening to me.

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Midnight Solace said:

I really don't know anymore... I always thought that drawing ponies would help, but these days I have lost interest in art, and I just feel useless. It's so hard to make me feel happy, not because I always remember  the sad thoughts, it's because I'm overwhelmed by all the bad things happening to me.

Same here. And my sack of crap dad is taking away all the stuff that makes me happy so I don't think I'm gonna have anything to cheer me up anymore

Usually creating something artistic cheers me up, but when I'm feeling really blue I don't always have much impetus for it. But enjoying the art of others has done some wondrous things for me, even in my darkest, most hopeless and poisoned moments. I love to watch ballet; that does something to me that I just can't describe. It's otherworldly. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Sitting on something soft like a chair or bed, turning off all the lights and trying to eliminate every light source I can find, and put on some music. :P I forget about the thing I'm feeling sad about eventually, like when I slowly fall asleep. 

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

How do you become blue in the first place?

I know how people become green when they are jealous.

And obvious, when you are orange, you eat too much carrots. :wacko:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Mostly simple things. Either I will go on a walk if the weather is to my liking, I'll have a small snack while watching a video, talk to someone for a bit about things that we like, or listen to music. The music thing, not only do I love music, but normally when I am sitting I rock back and forth, even without music. When I am listening to a song, that rocking taps into the rhythm and that makes me feel good. I am autistic so that explains that. I have many different stims, that is one of them. 

• Brohoof 2