Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you cheer yourself up when you're feeling blue?

Ryzu

When I am feeling blue I tend to log out of any instant message software, and the forums. Play some nice music and just get away from anyone, because when I am blue people try to help, and when people help me I feel 10x worse.

• Brohoof 3

-Read a fav book

-Chase my cat around my place

-Walk in the woods

-Daydream

-Work on stories

-Watch anime I love

-Game some of my favs games

-Hit the MLP forums

• Brohoof 1

Call up my folks. They usually have a way to bring me out of my funk. That or flip on an episode of MLP. Trite, but seriously. One of Pinkie's antics or Dash's self-aggrandizement and the world feels right again.

• Brohoof 1

I rarely do. I act like an idiot and bottle everything up  :(

Well now's a good time to start. We have a thread full of things you can try.

• Brohoof 1

Well now's a good time to start. We have a thread full of things you can try.

I know  :) I've gotten much better recently (mainly as I now have a bf who always cheers me up) but I will look at the thread anyway  :D

• Brohoof 1

I have recently got through a massive depressive episode

BUT NOW I'M FINALLY REALLY HAPPY :DDDDDDD

(Thats why my profile pic is of a pinkie)

Hmmm.. what made it this way

Acquiring friends :P

Working hard and getting good grades (somehow, idk)

Giving up gaming

Being creative more

Short term things?

I would say to

Be creative

Talk to your close friends and family

Listen to good music

Thats about as much as I can think of off the top of my head :D 

• Brohoof 1

Videogames, workout, ponies, time completely alone, loosing myself in my toughts, and dogs works wonders with me 

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 1

I normally turn to either video games, youtube or netflix. If it's football season a good football game will get my mind off of things. My closest friends have their own families and busy lives now so I can't reach out to them as much as I use to. So normally it would be something from Roosterteeth like Red vs Blue, a podcast or one their shorts. A good video game can also immerse me into its world and clear my mind. That pony show can also do the trick as well as some Avatar: TLA.

• Brohoof 2

Oh that's very difficult for me since I hang onto my negativity alot longer than most of you all.  Sometimes, I feel like being cheered up is the last thing I need because I tend to dwell on my negativity as if it being happy was bad.

Hmm, I usually play video games and think about all that is good in my life. I'm not begging on the streets, I have TV video games and a computer, etc...

• Brohoof 2

Sex is always a good way of batting away the blues or just passing time when you're bored. As for when I'm alone, I don't know really...maybe watching Blade Runner. Yeah, watching Blade Runner usually does the trick.

• Brohoof 2

Well. I play Super Nintendo, Super Mario World and The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past are the games I love to play the most, or I play on PlayStation 2, and the enormous library I have. I also play my musical instruments, the baroque recorders and my concert harp are my typical choice, in addition I go outside and practise with the longbow, but if it's raining I love to cook, while some see it as a chore, I love to bake or cook, plus I go out in public to a cafe or book store, if all else does not work, I go to shabbat, it's uncommon for me to do so, but I feel comfort in congregation, these are some of the things I do, for I can be happy for a moment, after a ghastly day.

• Brohoof 3