Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you cheer yourself up when you're feeling blue?

Ryzu

• 1 month later...

I usually listen to some music or talk to some friends here, it cheers me right me back up.

• 1 month later...
(edited)
On 2020-10-25 at 12:26 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

I usually cheer myself up by trying to make @Treeglow Flicker  or @Lucky Bolt laugh or smile by attempting to be funny. :twismile:

This depends on who is online at the time. 

Besides my Besties @Treeglow Flicker  & @Lucky Bells I also talk to my Besties @ExplosionMare & @Silky the smol when I'm sad.:rarity:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

• 1 month later...

It used to be my absolute best friend in the world was able to cheer me up.. but circumstances have changed and now I must find something else. I just hope I won't ever lose that special bond despite our newfound distance. I have to find my way back. :coco:

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

I cheer up when I play video games and pretend it's me in the game and I'm doing all I can to get through the situation the game finds itself in. 

Basically like role-playing but by yourself and you gotta think what you would do given the powers/abilities in that situation. 

Long story short, it takes my mind off from feeling blue.

• Brohoof 2

i don't feel 'blue' anymore. it's always either anger over a slight done to me, or a calm acceptance over certain states of affairs.

virtually all of the sadness in my life arose from whichever preconceived notions i had about the world. of course, when those expectations were inevitably shattered, i would sink into a depression. all of which to say, my naivete was my greatest nemesis.

having said that, i try to distract myself with games. failing that, i try to sleep it off. the problem usually blows over anyway.

Edited by Ryuuko

I put on a cardboard crusader helmet and a sheet, then I take a wooden sword and shield, turn on the song "Heilung | LIFA - Alfadhirhaiti LIVE" rewind the video for 3 minutes and walk around the room waving the sword. I can include another song for example: "SKÁLD - Ó Valhalla", "SKÁLD - Ódinn", "The HU - Wolf Totem".

1 minute ago, ComanderZhabikKlavik said:

I put on a cardboard crusader helmet and a sheet, then I take a wooden sword and shield, turn on the song "Heilung | LIFA - Alfadhirhaiti LIVE" rewind the video for 3 minutes and walk around the room waving the sword. I can include another song for example: "SKÁLD - Ó Valhalla", "SKÁLD - Ódinn", "The HU - Wolf Totem".

Nah I have a real master sword and Hylian shield :fiery:. They both have weight to them, so swinging them outside is a good warm up

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I usually let it sink in to the core and reflect on it. Drowning myself with music. I find my comforting better that way rather trying to do something or have someone “cheer me up”. Honestly when people do that, it  would actually make it worst for me. 

• Hugs 1