Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most cringe worthy moments in the show?

Ice Fox

- Rarity's southern/country accent in "Simple Ways"

- Mane-iac's non-stop cackling in "Power Ponies"

- Pinkie Pie in Season 4 when she didn't get the spotlight

- Mysterious Mare-Do Well. (All of it)

- The tacked on moral in "Feeling Pinkie Keen" (the weird part is that I liked the rest of the episode)

- Pinkie's first few mini-songs in Season 1

And about the CMC Song and Spike butchering the Cloudsdale Anthem...those are SUPPOSED to be cringe inducing

Edited by Jangobadass

I think that I feel the most cringeworthy when RainbowDash boasts/shows off. Excessive arrogance such as hers sort of irritates me. Or really... Anytime RainbowDash is rude.

• Brohoof 1

Probably the intro to the show.. it just got too overplayed after a while and now I usually skip it if I'm watching it online. :/

I agree with Spike at the Equestria Games too. I was just sitting there like, "Any day now. You can stop... mhmm.." xD

Also the episode when Fluttershy is nervous and those pony eyes surround her. o-o

• 1 year later...

The whole entire show

of course its gonna be cringy, its made for kids with a small brain capacity and a lower sense of humor

someone older, who understands much more, will find anything appealing to this demographic cringy and embarrassing.

it doesn't stop it from being a good show, its just the way it is

To be honest, there are a lot of moments in the show that other ponies would consider cringe, but I give it a pass most of the time, because at the end of the day, the original target audience this show was made for in the first place was kids, and kids cartoons are always cringe in one way or another whether often or not. I have a very high tolerance of it, I guess you could say, and find enjoyment in them. I would count the first CMC song and the Spike Cloudsdale anthem, but they were purposely supposed to be embarrassing and cringe for the characters, it was part of those episodes storylines.

But the one moment I can't forgive and call anything less than cringe was the "Who?" thing with Owaliscious...

As much as I like the weird funny facial animations, it's getting to the point where it's coming off as cringe inducing. It wasn't excessive in the earlier seasons now it seems like any new episode has at least one "meme face".

• Brohoof 2

This might be because Applejack is my favorite character, but in the spa episode, when Applejack was going through the absolutely ridiculous motions of feeding the pigs.

I was just like, why? Why DHX?

• 4 years later...

My MLP cringeworthy moments 

- Most MLP songs after season 6.

- Pinkie Pie's rapping. 

- The MLP theme song (I skip it everytime I watch the show on Netflix)

- Most moments with Trixie Lunamoon after season 6 ( I still like her tho)

- Starlight's first introduction.

- Sunset's evil transformation.

- Queen Crysalis after season 6.

- The newest villains.

- The way the EQG characters run

- Twilight after season 7 (still love her)

Etc.

After watching Ponylife I am not sure I can say any of FiM is really cringeworthy :eww:

The pony who makes me cringe most often is also my fave - Pinkie. But nothing comes to mind right now. Because Ponylife. Ah wait @kicmarlene yeah the rapping is terrible :p 

The entirety of Newbie Dash because of course that's my answer

The show has plenty of "cringey moments" either because of bad or corny jokes or dialogue, perhaps they didn't think certain scenes or plots through. But this is the only episode who's cringe feels outright spiteful, like Vince McMahon levels of spiteful(the actual person not the character), as if the writers actively wanted to embarrass you for watching the show at the worst possible moment

• Brohoof 2