Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever called a teacher mom?

Ricebug

I think I have at some point in time. Although, I think I have called my friends mom or dad more than I have called my teachers that. XD It was pretty awkward and funny.

Edited by xXpikoLoverXx
  • Brohoof 1

I never called a teacher mom, but I did call a teacher dad once. It was really embarrassing. It was in elementary school, but I still remember it like it happened yesterday. Sigh, I'll admit it. I went the full course and called him "daddy" right in front of the whole class. This same teacher featured in another embarrassing school moment. School was over for the day, and I suddenly felt ill. He stopped me from trying to get back in the school so I could go to the nurse's office. Without meaning to, I threw up, and some got on his shoes.

Yuck!

No but I'm reminded of that episode of Recess where it happens and they spend the whole episode trying to get the rest of the school to do the same thing through psychological warfare.

Mom, Grandma, Dad, Uncle, Brother and Bitch: all the names ive 'accidently' called teachers in the past

• Brohoof 1

Really? Is this actually a common thing?

It is.  Very common, actually.  I think many, if not most, preschoolers accidentally call the teacher mom at least once.  I did.  Once.  In preschool.  I also beat the living sh*t out of another student because he purposefully, and with malice, knocked down a tower of block I had built.  They had to pull me off him.  Again, in preschool.  And I turned out to be a completely non-violent person as well, so go figure.

Yep, I said co-workers... >_>

I would've LOVED to have seen THAT, hahaha.......... xDD

And it happened to me a couple times in elementary school, but in middle and high school it happened ALL the time, it was CONSTANT because.......

I was homeschooled from 6th grade all the way through high school. Yup.

Edited by kelseymarie805
  • Brohoof 2