Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever fell asleep in class?

Metallic Strings

When I was in school I fell asleep quite often, usually either early in the day or later in the day after lunch. After lunch always made me tired. It seems unless I was in a really enthusiastic mood, I fell asleep at least once every day or every other day. My enthusiasm for school was...low.

I fall asleep in class all the time. It's become a serious problem but at this point I'm just trying to make it through this last semester of the hell known as high school and address it when I'm in college.

• Brohoof 1

When I was still in school (a private school, mind you) I used to do it all the time! We had these little cubicles so it was pretty easy to make like you weren't sleeping and still catch a few Zs! (。⌒∇⌒)。

All the time in middle school, three times in high school and any chance I had in college. I fell asleep mostly due to the teachers not knowing what they are talking about or them trying to push their political agenda on the students.

• 2 years later...

English class my junior year. The teacher was reading one of the most boring books in a monotone voice. I didn't sleep that well that night either so I couldn't help it. Just remember a classmate waking me up.

iv studied the art of falling asleep in class. irony aside I've found that none be the wiser if I just simply made it look like I had arms crossed and i looked busy staring into my work. of course later on this only got easier when my tour of duty took me from sitting at a desk to in front of a computer under a dark room with very little observations from our teacher for almost the entirety of the day.

Yea many times. Like too many to count. I remember senior year of high school in my algebra II class I sat like pretty much in front of my teacher, but I would be so sleepy that I would just fall asleep in front of her many times.

She was super nice tho and never gave me detentions for it. 

plenty of times, doesn't matter how much energy I still have the night before, or how much I sleep I always feel like I hardly slept. For the most part I was good about staying awake in class, until my Sophomore year hit. I'd fall asleep in my first class almost every day, I tried to fix this problem by sleeping earlier, and even sleeping before class when I arrive... but nope, I'd still be tired.

In University 2012, my class in Religion, mythology, and shamanism had to watch this boring, visually-uninteresting video on some Mayan/Aztec stuff. The professor flat out said the tape is very boring and not good at teaching the subject. Still, whoever was in control of the lesson plan made running the tape mandatory.

The Professor told the class that if we wanted to take a nap or something, then go ahead. I tried to watch it, but it was indeed so boring, all I remember about it was wondering if it was about Aztecs or Mayans! I fell asleep and had a dream similar to this!

The only time I've ever actually fell asleep in any class was back in my 8th grade art class. We were watching this super boring art video, it was so boring it could literally win an award for how monotone boring it was. Anyways....... the room was dark for the super boring video, so I just kinda.... nodded off and woke back up when my teacher turned the lights back on. 

Only a few times in my college days. In particular, there was one professor I found oddly lethargic. Fortunately he didn't seem to take issue to it, but I still felt kind of bad about it. My eyes would sort of glaze over and blur, my head would eventually drop in submission and then suddenly, 5-15 minutes had passed.

I remember two times pretty good, though I wasn't actually asleep but rather stumbling towards it. Basically I was catching myself with my eyes closed (still sitting up) and nodded to try to act like I was paying attention :P .

I feel asleep way to often in my Algebra classes, I still don't know how I manage to leave highschool with poor Algebra skills. Often the teacher would say today we are doing this so let me show you how to do it, then turns off the lights and starts the projector, then I would pass out, I struggled to keep myself awake during those hours in that class.