Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Night showerer or morning showerer?

Peppermint Larry

... Or, perhaps, you shower in the afternoon?

This goes for baths, as well. There's nothing like a nice, warm bath before bed. I personally have to shower in the morning, though, because sleeping with wet hair makes brushing it in the morning a nightmare!

How about you guys? What say you?

• Brohoof 2

I more of a guy who take showers in the afternoon, because I like to have more time afterwards to do things mainly when I have college the day after

Edited by ObliveonBr0ny

I usually take showers at night (except on weekends). I would take them in the morning, but I'm not a morning person and I don't want to get up even earlier than I already have to for school :/

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 1

I used to do it in the mornings, but ever since my college started classes at 7:45 in the morning, I've been getting them at night for a few extra zzz's in the morning.

I'm a night shower person myself. I can't be bothered getting up in the morning so early just to take a shower. Plus taking showers at night makes me more organised for whatever I'm doing tomorrow.

Showers in the morning best suits me.

A morning shower will get me wide awake and freash. Then combing my hair is easy after taking a shower because of shampoo and conditioner. I look much better after a shower anyways.

Depends, if I don't drink coffee, I shower at night  :comeatus:, because I rather sleep while clean . Otherwise, I shower BOTH at morning and night, because of things that involves basements, and toilets. I may also take a THIRD shower in the afternoon after workout

Edited by Steve Piranha

Normally in the morning unless I have to get up super early. If I have a long days work and covered in grease and sweat I'll take a night shower in that case.

Night. I like scalding, hot water, and a hot shower always makes me drowsy. Also, i think i prefer taking a shower after a day out to wash off all the grime and dirt before going to bed.

Morning, get all the sweat and dog hair i have in bed off me and if i have to i'll get a bath later on!