Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Night showerer or morning showerer?

Peppermint Larry

I prefer showering in the morning. Personally, it feels like a bit of a waste to get clean and then go to bed immediately afterwards. :P Also, I'm a morning person so walking up early doesn't bother me too much.

Edited by Salacberry

The night is best for me. I lack the time to shower in the morning, and I really like going to bed nice & clean.

I usually take night times. Only some exception or other special times: Morning

Same situation. Somethimes is hard for me to remember how to use the shower due to tiredness... Yay! :yay:

This is a topic? xD  Whatever, might as well post lol.

I shower whenever I happen to be the most unclean.  I showered just last night, but I'll sometimes shower in the morning.  I know my answer totally blew everyone's mind just now.  Or will once they read it.  Once everyone does.  But don't read any of this stuff after the word "morning."

I don't like going to sleep with damp hair...but at the same time, I never shower in the mornings.

I'm an afternoon showerer, when possible- I don't shower every day. It's not necessary.

i like both i do alot of showering even though i shouldnt becaseu i am wasting water

well if i have to choose i think i prefer night showers soo i can get an extra half hour of sleep in the morning XD

Most of the time I shower at night (one of my motto's is shower everyday! ⊂((・▽・))⊃) But sometimes depending on how early I wake up, and how I'm feeling, I can shower in the morning. (・◇・)

Generally night, because I'm tired and lethargic as fuck in the morning. I'm tired at night, too, but I'm more alert.

• Brohoof 1

Believe it or not, I shower twice a day: once in the morning, and once at night. Gotta get that clean feelin' before the start and after the end of the day!

That being said, I prefer sitz baths as night! :P