Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Night showerer or morning showerer?

Peppermint Larry

I'd go for night because it means I can stay in bed longer in the morning. If I have to I'll still shower in the morning, though, mostly after spending the night with my girlfriend B)

Morning..............after I exercise....................

I'll take one at night if it requires it.....................showers wake me up.......................... so not the best thing if I want to get sleep.........

Also...............................I like cheese

Both are a royal pain in the ass. Morning showers require me to wake up a good 20 minutes earlier, and night showers are inconvenient because I have so much hair, it's never completely dry by the time I go to bed. And trying to sleep with damp hair is just...no.

So yes, I suppose I am an afternoon/early evening showerer.

Night. I am not enough of a morning person to get out of bed earlier than I have to.

And plus, I like to go to bed feeling clean. :D

Edited by Admiral Regulus
  • Brohoof 1

I pretty much shower when I feel like it. Like, what I mean is... I don't have a specific time when I shower. I just shower whenever I feel like I need to, you know? I don't have to worry about things like school or work, so I have a lot of freedom to do what I want basically.

I tend to shower at night the most, just because I usually get sleepy after taking a shower. I did shower this morning, but that's because I neglected to the previous night and I'm going out with friends.  :please: 

I have always taken showers at night. I wake up at 6, so there is no way I can get myself to wake up earlier to take a shower. (Waaay too lazy xD) Plus, why would I not take a shower at night? I would not want to go to bed after spending a day at a germy school.

I shower once a day whenever comes best for me. Usually that's the morning but sometimes it can also be in the middle of the day or at 4am. It just depends on whether I feel like showering (Aka, if I feel like I'm too dirty) or not (Too lazy, already showered, not in the mood to shower/can't wait for the bath to fill up, busy).

Every single night, rarely take morning showers. I mean who wants to sleep in the grime they have collected throughout their day? Better to get clean and fresh feeling for a nice bed :).

• Brohoof 2

Morning. Feel fresh for the day. I'm just gonna forget if I wait till night. And then I have to take a bunch of time to dry off off, which will probably get me later to bed.

I usually shower in the evening, just after dinner.

My hair's a mess when I get out of bed, though, so I generally soak it under the bathtub spigot, towel it off, and then comb it.  So it's almost like I wash my hair twice a day (though I rarely shampoo in the morning).

Could've sworn I posted here? :o

Well, personally, I shower at night. It helps me go to sleep and relax more. I can get out of a nice warm shower, hop into comfy PJ's, and enjoy the night peacefully waking up the next day feeling clean. ^^

• 4 weeks later...