Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Night showerer or morning showerer?

Peppermint Larry

I usually shower at the evening. On the morning, I often don't have the time to shower (yes, I could stand up earlier but I don't want to), I only wash myself. But when I go to bed, I want to be clean after a long day where I was out of my house. When I have to work where I get dirty, than I shower directly when I am done with my work, and when I don't have to work, I shower at the evening.

• 1 month later...

I prefer showering in the evening. Doing it in the morning would just make me feel cold (unless it's summer), though I guess it would make waking up a little easier... :dash: I also don't like to do it immediately before going to sleep, as I feel it would prevent me from falling asleep as quickly as I would otherwise.

• Brohoof 3

I used to shower at night until I started my current job. Now I shower in the morning. If I work out after work, I shower when I get home and skip it the following morning.

Unless I go to a reunion, party or convention, where I know I'm going to sweat and my hair will look as a mess in a couple of hours, I always shower in the night, waking up is a dare everyday, and the idea of just waking, then shower and then get ready scares me :laugh: hahaha.

Also, if I shower in the night I don't waste time, which I do if I shower in the morning, valuable time I could spend, sleeping, for example :mlp_proud:

• 6 months later...

I actually shower both mornings and nights. Though, sometimes if I stay up late, I may skip the night shower since I don't want to wake anybody up.

• Brohoof 1

I used to shower only in the mornings, but I've lately enjoyed having a shower just before bed in the evenings. On really humid or hot days, I shower both morning and evening.

I usually shower in the morning, though depending on how much I've been sweating and the like throughout my work day, I may just hit the shower a fraction of a second after I get home. Really not fond of smelling of sweat, especially not around other people. :Cozy:

• 3 weeks later...

Lately it’s been either or. If I didn’t showery the day before (I’ve been showering once every two days usually), I’ll shower in the morning if going somewhere, or if I feel kind of muggy.

I like better night showers. Feels good to go to bed all smelling nice and relaxed. But I usually can't do it. So night showers/baths are more a thing of to pamper myself from time to time

• Brohoof 1