Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Poniverse at BABScon! (So Cool, We Announce Ourselves)

mars

img-3568069-1-Ot8GbLc.png
art credit

So many guests have been announced for BABSCon, but Simon, aren't you forgetting someone?

Or should I say some group?

That’s right! 

Poniverse is going to have its own table and panel at the convention! 

img-3568069-2-My8tLwR.png

As you can see in the image above us (which is BABSCon’s official vendor hall map), Poniverse is going to be near the registration booth- P3 to be exact.

Feel free to stop by! We’ll have nice little gifts for everyone. In fact, if you stop by and tell us your Poniverse login… You’ll get a shiny new BABSCon member badge on the forums as a thank you!  :smug:

Our panel's time is currently scheduled to be on Friday from 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm in the Hall of Magic (Panel Room 3)!

In fact, to make sure that everyone is caught up with our BABSCon countdown, our attendees are going to be hosting a blog here on the forums.  :pinkie:

Feld0ArtemisLove11TH DOCTOR WHOOVESKOUKATSUJeric, and Simon are all going to be there. Make sure to give them plenty of brohoofs for me!

(And don't forget to take pictures of Jeric, 11th Doctor Whooves, Troblems, and Simon in their lovely cosplay. They're not getting out of it. Trust me.  :kindness: )

• Brohoof 20

Look forward to seeing some of you ther - Wait. What?

-_-

What about pictures?

:blush:

Yep!

Lots of ponies... with their cameras... looking at your lovely cosplays...

tumblr_lwbb8t0J4t1r3k1m8o1_500.png

• Brohoof 12

If you see a guy wearing a Maud Pie t-shirt and is just browsing the convention most likely by himself, then that would be me. Try to recognize me before I recognize you. Don't forget to give me a brohoof. :)

• Brohoof 8

Why do i have to be underage for international travel without parent consent! Why, WHY!

However, if i get to see pictures of Jeric and the others in cosplay on here, i'll be ok(ish)!

• Brohoof 6

*wishes he could magic his way to america so he can go to Babscon*

take me with you!

Looking forward to seeing the cosplays, I'm sure they'll be entertaining. x)

• Brohoof 9

I wish I could join you all, but in any case I hope you all have a swell time. :)

• Brohoof 6

If only it wasn't so far away... or the same weekend as another con that I'm already signed up for. 

Everyone else take pictures for me!

• Brohoof 6

I'll see you guys there! My name on my badge is the same one here but I honestly don't expect you to remember with that big a crowd coming.

Just followed you on Twitter the other day. I'm looking for a few keychains so I'll be sure to stop by. :squee:

• Brohoof 6

Just followed you on Twitter the other day. I'm looking for a few keychains so I'll be sure to stop by. :squee:

I'll have some preview pics of the aforementioned keychains on my Twitter in a bit. It's a little crazy. I may have to bring the Poniverse person some gifts to tide them over!

• Brohoof 6

Let's do this shit! Also, @, WTF is up with the tags for this thread?  :okiedokielokie:

Anyways, we'll all serve spend time at the table, so please do come by. ^^

• Brohoof 6

Let's do this shit! Also, @, WTF is up with the tags for this thread?  :okiedokielokie:

LEEEROOOOOY...JENKINS!

I live in the South Bay area, but gudemmit, I can't come. :(

Take pics for meh, Troblems!

• Brohoof 3

*nervously sweats*

haha what tags??? i don't know what you're talking about

• Brohoof 5

LEEEROOOOOY...JENKINS!

I live in the South Bay area, but gudemmit, I can't come. :(

Take pics for meh, Troblems!

At least I got chicken. So many picture will be taken. Picture to use later. For blackmail.

*nervously sweats*

haha what tags??? i don't know what you're talking about

If you've been stuffed inside an animatronic, just scream. Never mind that won't work. All of the children inside animatronics are screaming.  :umad:

• Brohoof 6

At least I got chicken. So many picture will be taken. Picture to use later. For blackmail.

If you've been stuffed inside an animatronic, just scream. Never mind that won't work. All of the children inside animatronics are screaming.  :umad:

god dammit leroy  Cool. Can't wait to see them.

• Brohoof 1

So many guests have been announced for BABSCon, but Simon, aren’t you forgetting someone?

I was saving the best for last <3

Super excited to be going to BABSCon again this year, and I can't wait to see all of you guys there.  Like Destiny said, we'll be at our table right near registration in the main foyer throughout the con so be sure to stop by and say hello (or heck, stop by 2 or 3 times to catch all 7 of us :D)  

I mean meeting our awesome staffers is a prize in and of itself, but getting a badge for stopping by makes it even more awesome.

And of course see us at our panel too!  We'll be answering questions and talking about all the different Poniverse sites so even if you're already on MLPF you'll probably find out some stuff you didn't know and maybe find another Poniverse site that peaks your interest!  (Plus the panel is the only place to see us in cosplay... ever... seriously it's going once that thing is over)

Anyway, see you all at the con!

• Brohoof 8