Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Poniverse at BABScon! (So Cool, We Announce Ourselves)

mars

Will there be a livestream/recording of the panel for those who won't be there?

Ponyville Live will be recording most everything at BABSCon.  Barring unforeseen circumstances, it will be recorded.  They will be live streaming some stuff, no clue on if we will be included in the live stream.

• Brohoof 8

Ponyville Live will be recording most everything at BABSCon.  Barring unforeseen circumstances, it will be recorded.  They will be live streaming some stuff, no clue on if we will be included in the live stream.

Honestly, a webcam livestream of the Poniverse booth should exist. Round-the-clock footage of your favorite staffers in cosplay. It's like you were right there. Watching. Every minute of the con.

Edited by Lunatic Envy
  • Brohoof 5

Honestly, a webcam livestream of the Poniverse booth should exist. Round-the-clock footage of your favorite staffers in cosplay. It's like you were right there. Watching. Every minute of the con.

That sounds like a terrible, awful idea. Let's not D=

• Brohoof 6

That sounds like a terrible, awful idea. Let's not D=

There are errors in your sentence. Let me correct those for you. 

'That sounds like a wonderful, yet beautiful idea. Let's do it!' = D

Much better.  :ooh:

• Brohoof 7

Will there be a livestream/recording of the panel for those who won't be there?

YES, this needs to be a thing xD

We shall put it on equestria.tv.

Oh and that reminds me, turns out I am going to BABscon... as a balloon   :derp:

So if you see a red balloon with the name 'yozer' drawn on it with a black marker being carried around by , say hello  :catface:

• Brohoof 6

I'm going to be there! #freedestiny

whats babs con? this sounds really interresting.

It's a convention like Bronycon, or Comicon (but for MLP!)!

It's from 4/2 - 4/6! :D

• Brohoof 5

Guys!  Just letting everybody know that Poniverse's panel is scheduled for Friday from 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm in Hall of Magic!  Can't wait to see everybody there!

• Brohoof 7

If i only I could teleport to the United States to go there. ;~;

...For those who can: have fun!

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 5

Oh my, super jealous!  I still haven't gotten to attend a brony convention to this day as of yet.  :(   All the ones in the Midwest seem to be in either Illinois, Ohio, or Minnesota; such a bummer that there aren't really any in Michigan.  Ah well, very happy for Poniverse that we have a table and panel there, and very happy for those of the staff and the regular members who'll get to attend!  I hope you all have a wonderful time hanging out together!  :muffins:

• Brohoof 6

Just so everyone knows, most of us will only be in cosplay during the panel itself, not while working the table.  If you want to see @Simon as Fluttershy, @Love as Cadence, @Jeric as Rarity, or myself as Doctor Whooves, you'll need to be at the panel.

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone there, it's gonna be an amazing weekend!  Not much longer, I may not make it!

#FREEDESTINY

• Brohoof 5

Just so everyone knows, most of us will only be in cosplay during the panel itself, not while working the table.  If you want to see @Simon as Fluttershy, @Love as Cadence, @Jeric as Rarity, or myself as Doctor Whooves, you'll need to be at the panel.

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone there, it's gonna be an amazing weekend!  Not much longer, I may not make it!

#FREEDESTINY

Oh yeah. Love may be cosplaying the whole day but the rest of us will be changing shortly after the panel. Why is this important? You need to be at the panel if you want laugh interact with us in costume ... <3

• Brohoof 3

Oh yeah. Love may be cosplaying the whole day but the rest of us will be changing shortly after the panel. Why is this important? You need to be at the panel if you want laugh interact with us in costume ... <3

The ultimate marketing strategy

• Brohoof 3

Too bad for you I bring extra clothes where ever I go. Good try, though.

And just so everyone knows, I'm going all out. I've got petticoats. There is so much fluff on my cosplay I'm going to look like a cupcake.

• Brohoof 4

Everyone who comes to the panel needs to bring me a cup of coffee, just saying. Preferably with some Baileys in it. :lol:

You all are going to make me look like the odd one, not cosplaying. :blink:

• Brohoof 3

Too bad for you I bring extra clothes where ever I go. Good try, though.

And just so everyone knows, I'm going all out. I've got petticoats. There is so much fluff on my cosplay I'm going to look like a cupcake.

Did someone say cupcakes?

I heard someone say cupcakes.

• Brohoof 1

Everyone who comes to the panel needs to bring me a cup of coffee, just saying. Preferably with some Baileys in it. :lol:

You all are going to make me look like the odd one, not cosplaying. :blink:

Take my place, cosplay as Pinkie Pie. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Yes...I see what you did there.

Also, next year, I might come to BABScon cosplaying as Joel from MST3K.

...And then I'LL be the odd one out.

You can never be the odd one out if you're cosplaying as MST3K.

• Brohoof 1