Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

catnet

~WELCOME TO THE

FLUTTERSHY <3 DISCORD FAN CLUB!~

sig-3568165.img-3568165-1-tumblr_mgxp0s4

Feel free to share anything to do with your favourite pony and draconequus couple (or friends, if you prefer :3); forum rules and commonsense apply~

~FANFICS~

Have fun! sig-3568165.img-3568165-2-aRDpW.jpg.pngsig-3568165.img-3568165-3-discord_icon_b

• Brohoof 9

Fluttercord?

fluttershy_and_discord_by_unilx-d7lwvhe.

It's alright.

teatime_by_hollulu-d7pq4o8.png

It's not like I have a million pictures of it.

forgiveness_by_silentyeller-d7qdbyz.jpg

Or anything.

tea_party_by_pixel_prism-d7tzhi5.png

Nope.

commission__light_rain_by_c_puff-d7xazu0

I don't ship it.

a_little_s_enough_by_c_puff-d7yoeio.png

Not even a little.

forgiveness_by_precosiouschild-d7irs0b.p

None.

_only_for_you__fluttershy_____by_thedogg

(ps, i'm sorry for killing everyone's computers)

• Brohoof 16

Cool, we can share all the news about them in S5

There was a rumored episode about Discord being jealous or something like that.

On top of that, Smooze episode may contain a small shipping node toward it

post-22941-0-96122300-1426150009_thumb.png

post-22941-0-77472700-1426150028_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

And here I was thinking this'd have a slow start :P It's good to see that there's quite a few Fluttercord fans on here, and hopefully there'll be more to come soon enough ^^

fluttershy-and-discord-fluttershy-355070

I'm also kinda curious~ Whenabouts did you ponies start to ship/appreciate shippings of these two? :fluttershy: For me, I think I only started to ship Fluttercord after learning that others did, too... it just kinda clicked after that how adorable these two are, together~ <3

Hey guys I'm a bit of a supporter of this even though Fluttershy is not my favorite pony. Although Discord is my favorite villain. Yay!

Even a bit of a supporter is welcome here! ;) And Discord is easily my favourite villain too; his character is very interesting, and mingles very well with characters such as Fluttershy  :catface:Makes much more sense than Sombra x Fluttershy, to me... =/

(ps, i'm sorry for killing everyone's computers)

That's okay; I wouldn't have you kill my computer any other way ;)Aside from if you used TwiShy, maybe, but I digress ^^

I ship them so hard. and read wayy too many fanfictions about them. 

I must admit, I haven't looked into the fanfics for this pairing too much as of yet, though The Bride of Discord is something I've been meaning to get into sometime :) Do you have any favourite fics of them? =)

There was a rumored episode about Discord being jealous or something like that.

On top of that, Smooze episode may contain a small shipping node toward it

I haven't heard these rumors before, but, PLS YES ;~; 

All hail the god of chaos

*hails our god* <3

Did somepony say Fluttercord!?

I definitely would like to join! Thank you!

Glad to have you on board, friend ;) And that's such an adorable pic you got there!  :fluttershy: It feels to me like Fluttershy is trying to show Discord something and he's just looking on in cute curiosity~  :catface:

Edited by WoofWoof~
  • Brohoof 3

I'm also kinda curious~ Whenabouts did you ponies start to ship/appreciate shippings of these two? :fluttershy: For me, I think I only started to ship Fluttercord after learning that others did, too... it just kinda clicked after that how adorable these two are, together~ <3

Well probably like most Discord fans i shipped Dislestia since S2 because he was only connected to that character and the possibility of their past romance was the only shipping fuel.

After S3 i started shipping them after KCaFo where she was the first one to show him kindness and understanding. Season 4 was even more shippy when you notice such things like Fluttershy protecting him in S4 premiere from her friends, when she cares for him in TaC even after he learn that he caused all problems andespecially in TwilightKingdom when she was the only one enjoying his jokes, or being worried about him and genuinely happy. Fluttershy never acted like that especially when siding with bad guys. Celestia also not seem to care about him. The only thing she wanted from him in KcaFo is "to use his powers for good" while the second thing they ever interacted was wwhen she yet again wanted something from him, in this case catching Tirek.

• Brohoof 4

I- hmm... Now, that I think about it.... I don't know when I really started shipping Fluttercord. They both remind me a lot of Beauty and the Beast, which happens to be one of my favorite stories.  I guess, to me, it just came naturally.  ;) And now it's my OTP!

218122__safe_fluttershy_animated_shippin

Pretty much...

full.jpeg

Edited by GoGreenGirl
  • Brohoof 3

I must admit, I haven't looked into the fanfics for this pairing too much as of yet, though The Bride of Discord is something I've been meaning to get into sometime :) Do you have any favourite fics of them? =)

Hmm well I guess i started to ship them when i first read bride of discord. Aside from Disney fanatic's fanfictions I  know of a few other fluttercord fanfics that are pretty cool. Is  it ok if I post a few links on here?

• Brohoof 2

Hmm well I guess i started to ship them when i first read bride of discord. Aside from Disney fanatic's fanfictions I  know of a few other fluttercord fanfics that are pretty cool. Is  it ok if I post a few links on here?

Sure! ^_^ You're welcome to share any Fluttercord goodness you want here ;) 

fluttercord_by_ilovehyou446-d5t2xv2.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Well, this is a fanfic that I have worked on for about half a year now it's done but now we're working on the sequel and will be working on part 3 soon enough. Conikiblasu has been my friend for almost a year now and he wrote the original fanfic in spanish an I translated it to English. He ships Fluttercord as much as I do https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10632583/1/Fluttercord-Equestria-Girls-love-and-caos

• Brohoof 2

Well, this is a fanfic that I have worked on for about half a year now it's done but now we're working on the sequel and will be working on part 3 soon enough. Conikiblasu has been my friend for almost a year now and he wrote the original fanfic in spanish an I translated it to English. He ships Fluttercord as much as I do https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10632583/1/Fluttercord-Equestria-Girls-love-and-caos

I have just binge-read the whole fic, and...

sticker,375x360.u1.png

Thinking about it, I could update the OP every time somepony links a fanfic they liked/made on here...  :ooh: I'm curious how big that collection could grow  :catface:

• Brohoof 2

Just  finished reading it! I have to agree with WoofWoof~. (The feels!)

mlp__here_i_am__by_keterok-d5sj0ex.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I have just binge-read the whole fic, and...

Thinking about it, I could update the OP every time somepony links a fanfic they liked/made on here...  :ooh: I'm curious how big that collection could grow  :catface:

Cool, If you liked that fanfic then you're gonna love the sequel that we are currently working on. It involves Discord working with villains such as Sombra, Chrsalis (idk how to spell her name so sorry if i spelled it wrong) the dazzlings and Ahuizotl. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10908990/1/Fluttercord-in-Equestria-Girls-2-Rock-and-Caos

• Brohoof 2

I don't ship alot in the MLP universe. But this pairing has taken me by storm. I love how Fluttershy makes discord want to be "good" out of his own accord. Giving him someone to legitimately care about other than himself. 

In my mind it is only a matter of time before she become his very special somepony.

• Brohoof 4

This was my profile picture for a bit, thought I'd share it here. I'm tempted to make a fanfiction on this!

217578__safe_fluttershy_discord_parody_a

• Brohoof 3

I don't think I've posted here in a while, so time for some art~  :fluttershy:

c5d6ff3bcf9ab1e32a909ce851a4e7fa-d5rubil

I love how Fluttershy stares very calmly back; both of them know he'd never lay a finger on her, however grumpy he is~ :kindness:

can_i_give_you_a_hug__by_inuhoshi_to_dar

"Aww, come here, you little cutie, you!" :kindness:

d3c6a570160adb5c68e12673213eea80.jpg

I love the art style used here; both of them look supah cute! :yay: And that little blush on Discord's face... <3

• Brohoof 5

• 2 weeks later...

I love fluttercord! :D.

Here's a little vector trace thingy I did. dx. It's based on the season four finale. I just LOVE this little moment between them.
mlptraceing_by_horsegril333-d8pzddy.png

Discord: Fluttershy, I found your private dairy. Who is this guy you keep writing about? The one you keep having tea parties with?
Fluttershy: Ummm... *giggles *  Secret. ;)

• Brohoof 5