Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

catnet

I started shipping Fluttercord after Keep Calm and Flutter On. Before that I shipped DisPie, but seeing Fluttershy and Discord together just seems so right. I never understood the ship of Celestia and Discord though. 
I quickly started seeing Fluttershy and Discord fanart. After seeing Discords behavior toward Fluttershy in other episodes, and also reading the comic, as well as the MLP crew putting Discords image in Fluttershy's cottage in the opening title, it made it seem that the ship was legit and that the writers are headed in that direction. I think it would be an interesting plot line, and I'd love to see a Hearts and Hooves day episodes with Fluttershy and Discord. 
I don't really ship characters; the only OTPs I have are Fluttercord, and Whouffaldi. 

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

I really could not wait for someone else to make a post first, this is just comedy GOLD!

So I've been hearing about this "Bride of Discord" thing. I don't know if it's a fan fic or some other kind of project but somebody on tumblr went and derped on the name. (Pretty honest mistake, all taken in good humor)

Here it is

large.png

• Brohoof 3

You guys ready for next week?

SO MUCH YES. mlp-discface.pngmlp-fanticipation.png

So beautiful, so romantic, so... so much love  :kindness:

The way he holds her, their eyes being closed (which seems to be pretty rare in Fluttercord art, come to think of it) while they share in each other's warmth... it'd be lovely to see a moment like this in next week's episode. :D

I really could not wait for someone else to make a post first, this is just comedy GOLD!

So I've been hearing about this "Bride of Discord" thing. I don't know if it's a fan fic or some other kind of project but somebody on tumblr went and derped on the name. (Pretty honest mistake, all taken in good humor)

Here it is

It's a fanfic with an audio adaptation on YouTube. :) That art, though... X3

... is it bad that I'm curious now what gender-flipped Fluttercord would look like? ._.

• Brohoof 3

Jeez I love these two so much!! :umad::fluttershy: Discord was the whole reason I started watching the show (Return of Harmony being the very first episodes I ever watched); I instantly fell in love with his character. Likewise Fluttershy was my favorite pony right off the bat, especially as I related to her personality and love of animals. When they had Fluttershy be the one to reform Discord it took my obsession with FiM to a whole new level. I can safely say these two characters are responsible for me being a brony. I even own a t-shirt with the two of them displayed on the front.

I must admit I'm not exactly a love shipper, though. I prefer to think of Discord and Fluttershy as best friends, a bond that in my opinion can be just as significant (especially on a show called "friendship is magic", haha) That being said I don't have a problem with things taking a romantic swing and I've read my share of fan fictions that go in that direction. My favorite fic ever is "Chaotic Neutral" by C-Puff, a wonderful adventure story in which I felt the relationship between Fluttershy and Discord was perfectly depicted.

I'm not the best artist but I've drawn these two together a lot (it's a bit of an obsession); here's one my more recent attempts:

post-26884-0-50005600-1431227304_thumb.jpg

If you wanna see more I've got a small gallery here: http://wahyawolf.deviantart.com/gallery/49480023/My-Little-Pony

So yes, count me in! Even though I'm not really into the romantic side of things I absolutely love these two and I feel "fluttercord" could be used to describe more than just one kind of relationship. Loveshippy, Friendshippy, it's all good!! I'm really Really REALLY looking forward to next week's episode (I was so bummed when I found out we'd have to wait) and I hope we get some adorable Fluttershy and Discord scenes. I wanna see their friendship explored further. I wanna see them going on a chaotic picnic or tea party together, I mean come on...so much potential there...make it happen, season five! :kindness:

• Brohoof 4

Jeez I love these two so much!! :umad::fluttershy: Discord was the whole reason I started watching the show (Return of Harmony being the very first episodes I ever watched); I instantly fell in love with his character. Likewise Fluttershy was my favorite pony right off the bat, especially as I related to her personality and love of animals. When they had Fluttershy be the one to reform Discord it took my obsession with FiM to a whole new level. I can safely say these two characters are responsible for me being a brony. I even own a t-shirt with the two of them displayed on the front.

I must admit I'm not exactly a love shipper, though. I prefer to think of Discord and Fluttershy as best friends, a bond that in my opinion can be just as significant (especially on a show called "friendship is magic", haha) That being said I don't have a problem with things taking a romantic swing and I've read my share of fan fictions that go in that direction. My favorite fic ever is "Chaotic Neutral" by C-Puff, a wonderful adventure story in which I felt the relationship between Fluttershy and Discord was perfectly depicted.

I'm not the best artist but I've drawn these two together a lot (it's a bit of an obsession); here's one my more recent attempts:

attachicon.gifponyart3.jpg

If you wanna see more I've got a small gallery here: http://wahyawolf.deviantart.com/gallery/49480023/My-Little-Pony

So yes, count me in! Even though I'm not really into the romantic side of things I absolutely love these two and I feel "fluttercord" could be used to describe more than just one kind of relationship. Loveshippy, Friendshippy, it's all good!! I'm really Really REALLY looking forward to next week's episode (I was so bummed when I found out we'd have to wait) and I hope we get some adorable Fluttershy and Discord scenes. I wanna see their friendship explored further. I wanna see them going on a chaotic picnic or tea party together, I mean come on...so much potential there...make it happen, season five! :kindness:

I don't understand people who love fluttercord but not romantically. If they will just remain friends then Discord wiil be taken by another character like Luna or Celestia while Fluttershy will at one point also fell in love with someone else and then there will be no fluttercord whatsoever nor will they have time for friendship interactions. Also the more they interact with no spark or interest the less likely that they will fell in love in the future, so i hope that in next episode Discord will show at least some sign of crush on her.

• Brohoof 1

I don't understand people who love fluttercord but not romantically. If they will just remain friends then Discord wiil be taken by another character like Luna or Celestia while Fluttershy will at one point also fell in love with someone else and then there will be no fluttercord whatsoever nor will they have time for friendship interactions. Also the more they interact with no spark or interest the less likely that they will fell in love in the future, so i hope that in next episode Discord will show at least some sign of crush on her.

We're all here because we love these two characters together, even if some of us see the relationship on a different level. I never said I had a problem with things taking a romantic turn (in fact I pointed out that I don't have an issue with this) I'm just not much of a romantic myself and find that I'm usually more interested in stories that explore other forms of love (family, friendship, etc) Let's just say I prefer hugging pictures to kissing pictures. :rarity: Hey if the show makes this, or any other ship, canon and takes it to a romantic level I'll roll with it (in fact I'll probably think it insanely adorable) but in the meantime I hope we can respect each other's views and just love this pair no matter what relationship status we put them at.

On the other hoof....

haha.png

I'm sure Discord would find people bickering about this to be thoroughly entertaining. :umad:

But seriously. I have mad respect for loveshippers and hope I can be respected back as a friendshipper. It's all fluttercord in my mind; it's all good.

PS: Discord with Luna or Celestia? Oh no, no, no. No offense to fans of those pairings but I just don't see it. I'll be surprised, honestly, if the show starts adding a lot of romance (especially pairing any of the Mane Six up with anyone) but I guess we'll hafta wait and see. I could see next week's episode going a number of different ways...whatever happens I seriously can't wait!

• Brohoof 6

I really can't wait for the episode "Make new friends but keep Discord" 

Me too. But it's only 5 days!

Here's an official MLP card ;D

post-22941-0-15268800-1431387057_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 6

Here's an official MLP card ;D Attached Thumbnails 893932__safe_fluttershy_discord_ccg_enterplay_absolute+discord.jpeg

I can't believe I haven't seen this card before! I need it. I need that whole deck, actually (even though I've never played the card game...should probably try it one of these days) The quote at the bottom is pure gold! XD

.... is it Saturday yet? :o  
  • Brohoof 3

Is shipping them as friends a thing? Can I do that? Will you all kill me?

I just think they're super cool/cute friends, but I can't really see them in a romantic situation.

Although, I suppose there's never been any ship I've really shipped romantically in the cannon show, all they are is Jokerdash (Because all hail RDP) and Braebrun X me

Hey! It isn't my fault! Everypony's Brae for Gayburn!

post-31307-0-00381800-1431396268.png

• Brohoof 2

Saturday is almost upon us! :yay: Earlier on, I was curious what Fluttercord would look like, gender-flipped... and now, I've found this... :o

650562__safe_fluttershy_shipping_straigh

555520__safe_fluttershy_shipping_straigh

It still feels so right, somehow... :wau:

large.jpeg

Looks like Fluttershy isn't too sure about this. :P

Also, it's fine if you see them more as friends instead of lovers, and want to post something platonic rather than romantic here; both are still heartwarmingly cute, so no complaints here. ^_^

• Brohoof 5

Soo, the first clip of the new episode just popped up over on Equestria Daily for those that can't wait (like myself): http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/05/glorious-hippies-new-preview-for-make.html#more Regardless of how you see Fluttershy and Discord's relationship I have a feeling this episode won't disappoint. I didn't think it was possible to be more excited than I already was but alas...

image.jpg

^That's pretty much my face right now. :umad:

• Brohoof 3

It meant to become canon since Keep Calm and Flutter On. I just had a shipping hunch and keep in mind that i didn't had any shipping hunches since Episode 1 of Season 1 until that fluttercord episode so there must be something in the air.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

Have you guys heard this song yet? Because it's currently stuck in my head. XD

Fluttershy's voice is a little hard to hear at times but other than that I think it's pretty awesome! :fluttershy:
  • Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

no i cant take anymore cute i just got over scotalove( jk i will stop scoutaloveing)kown this wwwhhhhhyyyyy

Don't worry, I'm sure nopony will try overwhelm you with the cuteness or anything~ ^.~

:)

:)

mlfw7847_medium.png

217709__safe_fluttershy_animated_smile_c

397430__safe_fluttershy_discord_simple+b

large.png

555534__safe_fluttershy_straight_discord

355138__safe_fluttershy_discord_hug_ange

217502__safe_fluttershy_discord_discoshy

383953__safe_fluttershy_discord_angel+bu

large.jpeg

large.png

• Brohoof 2

Fluttercord pics? Yea I got them. *tilts sunglasses*

Pony!Discord and Fluttershy, anyone?

tea__my_dear__by_cattoy10-d7hv9qj.jpg

Maybe some vampire!Fluttercord would work instead?

vamps_by_c_puff-d70ystx.png

No? Okay... maybe just a teaparty?

a_flower_for_the_pink_haired_lady_by_fum

No??? Well, forget this. I think I'll just take a nap instead...

nap_time_in_trees_by_c_puff-d6neph0.png

• Brohoof 2