Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you collect?

Haruhi-chan

Is there anything that you like to collect? I'm talking about hobby-wise lol. When did you start collecting it/them? What's your most favorite of your collections? lol discuss. :D

For me, I love collecting visual kei bands... okay that sounded better in my head. Basically, I like to look up and try to find different bands. It's kind of an addiction right now because I'm so into visual kei. I want to have a lot, but I'm having a hard time finding the good ones. :( Currently, my favorite band is Royz. I do love so many others though... so it's very hard to choose.

I also collect plushies, mostly anime ones. My favorite plushies are my Axel plushie, Kaito plushie, Rainow Dash plushie (given to me by a special friend of mine), Yoshi plush (given to me by the same friend) and my Jui Duckie. :3

So how about you? I did a search and didn't find this, but I could have been looking under the wrong title

• Brohoof 1

If we are talking hobbies, I suppose the only thing I really collect is MLP related stuff. The cards, the posters, the plushies, the tins, all of that. I have not been getting much of anything lately due to finances and all, but my prized possession in this collection is a Twilight card signed by Tara Strong which I one from the collectible cards, apparently it was like a 1 in 7000 chance of winning or something. Needless to say, I was in uber squee mode.

The only other major thing I have collected is Heroclix, which is a pretty fun miniatures game. I have a lot of those, but I stopped getting those a while back, I have a decent enough collection. I actually have some pretty valuable figures thanks to some very lucky pulls in the boosters.

• Brohoof 2

Pokemon games. Whilst my collection is nothing to gawk at(yet), I still have more than the average Joe. Eventually, I wish to have at least one of every Pokemon game(and Pokemon themed consoles), hopefully in mint condition. It is a big dream, but one I'm adamant on making true.

• Brohoof 2

Video games. I have 1700 so far. Cartoons, I have 700 cartoon dvds. Classic Dungeons and Dragons, 2nd edition and older. Fantasy and power metal bands. Star Trek dvds and novels, I have 500 of them. I have 21 guns.

I collect gaming statues, figures and replicas along with collector edition of various games.

Some of my prized collectibles are my Jak and Daxter statue, Ratchet and Clank statue, Mega Man buster life size replica, Auron statue and my Dark Link lunging statue.

I also have a life size replica of Majora's Mask being made for me. Hopefully it'll get here in mid April. I also have some of the WeLoveFine MLP figures.

Edited by Deadlyblack
  • Brohoof 1

I guess video games and consoles count? :P

In the end I hope to own an extinsive collection of systems from years on past. Space is an issue right now, so I've hit a wall... XD

I collect lots of stuff.
I have around 40 amiibos, a collector box of zelda guides, almost every mlp main series comic, monstr hunter 4 collector editon, monster hunter new 3ds, zelda 3ds, Bionicles, Kitt Fisto's Light Saber, etc.

I collect hotel hand soaps.  As soon as I get in a hotel room, I steal the soap before anyone notices and hide it in my bag. 

Sometimes this annoys my fellow guests. My sister's all, "Oh my gosh, they always forget to give us soap!" So far no one's figured it out. I really am a wicked thing. >:D

Lately, though, I've been running out of space, so I decided to start using the soap and collecting the little leftover soap chips in a box.  I hope to have big box of multicolored soap chips before long.  :)

You got AD&D (Advanced Dungeons and Dragons)? 

I love AD&D 2nd ed. thats the rpg I love to play.

I collect toys of all kinds, and all pony stuff I do collect that as well my newest is a fim comic book.

Besides MLP stuff, (Which I lately I calculated that I've spent about 180 USD on), I collect retro games a lil bit.

Here are some of my game systems

cxrIauD.jpg

I also own 2 Gameboys, Gameboy Color and PSX

And here are my games

Vtwyu6P.jpg

I collect movies (VHS and DVD), flags, license plates, racing memorabilia and CDs. I have about 500-600 movies, and 105-110 license plates from most of the U.S. states, Ontario, and Belize. I may start a Vinyl record collection too.

• Brohoof 1