Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you collect?

Haruhi-chan

Right now I collect: MLP merch, plastic animals/dinosaurs, hotwheels-like cars/trucks, and rocks

I used to collect: gaming controllers (I was like six give me a break), books, and Skylanders (I lost interest)

My largest and most important collection is my MLP merch. Just recently it's taken up almost all of my bookshelf, so I had to clear off my dresser to make room for future items. I also collect Barbies, which are hidden somewhere in a drawer, and I'm trying to start up a book collection, but I'm having no such luck as my room is covered in ponies and I literally have no room. Another thing I collect is posters, though most of them aren't in mint condition because they have holes in them from tacks and are bended in the corners. I have two Death Notes, one Attack on Titan, five MLP, and one Hetalia poster.  :)

I collect sea glass. They are basically smooth pieces of glass from glass bottles that ended up in the ocean. Whenever I go to the beach I always scour the sands for glass.

I recently started a collection of Dalla horses. They are little hand carved Swedish horses. Whenever I go to a thrift shop I look for them. Too bad they are really hard to find. :/

I collect sea glass. They are basically smooth pieces of glass from glass bottles that ended up in the ocean. Whenever I go to the beach I always scour the sands for glass.

I recently started a collection of Dalla horses. They are little hand carved Swedish horses. Whenever I go to a thrift shop I look for them. Too bad they are really hard to find. :/

I really want to start a license plate collection and possibly a coin collection in the future.

I collect video game franchise. Like small figurines, plushies, posters etc. I also collect retro video game consoles and video games.

My favorite video game that i have is pokemon red on m gameboy color. I also have a lot of pokemon and Zelda franchise.

(edited)

I collect football cards, I started collecting them when I was like 10. My favorite card is probably my Bo Jackson rookie card; I even have some signed cards.

I also collect Hip-Hop CDs, which I started collecting when I was 14, and my favorite out of that collection is my N.W.A and the Posse CD.

I started a collection of Ghost Rider comics from the 70s when I was 9, but I kind of stopped, I guess I just lost interest

Edited by Pelate

Nothing, really. I have lots of posters though. I don't really collect MLP merch but I do have some.

I've been collecting Retro Consoles... I seem to have a soft spot for that kind of stuff. :P

• 3 years later...

I mostly collect (when got money) games for some of my consoles (GBA, PSVita, X-Box One, DS, (Planning on getting games for my 3DS when get money for the first time in years) ), starting to collect DVDs again, fair amount more

Biggest (by far) collection is MLP (all gens but 2 and 3.5, plus EqG), but I still get the odd die cast car on occasion.  I also started collecting cameras this year, not necessarily all antiques, but most are.

• Brohoof 1

When I was a kid, I would spend most of my allowance money on Pokemon cards. Nowadays, I collect crystals (I love quartz for some reason), Uranium glass, and some 16 bit era video games.