Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you collect?

Haruhi-chan

Action figures. I'd post them all here, but you can check them out in this other thread I made. They're mainly for art reference, so I won't buy just any character I like. I don't have any use for an Alien queen or Equestrian ponies for example, so I won't be picking them up.

I have more than 50 figures in my collection. I'm planning to sell some of them off though, because these companies are relentlessly pumping out better versions of characters I already have. It's frustrating. I've been waiting forever for a new 90's-era Psylocke from the Marvel Legends toyline, and as soon as she arrives in the mail, Revoltech announces their own Amazing Yamaguchi Psylocke with a superior sculpt, and a bigger number of accessories and posing options. It's not easy keeping up with these releases.

Oh, and I also have some Bishoujo statues from Kotobukiya. I got a couple of females from Street Fighter, and some from Marvel and DC. I might just pick up some of those EQG Bishoujos they revealed too.

I collect Star Wars memorabilia...lots and lots of it. I like the older stuff best because it's nostalgic and I like the way they made things back in the earlier days of the franchise. I don't collect much now because I don't like what Disney did with everything, but the old stuff makes me weak in the knees. 

Edited by Dreambiscuit

I collect trading cards though if I'm unable to complete a certain collection, I end up selling them in order to buy more cards and hopefully complete another collection.

• 2 weeks later...

I collect adventure equipment. Bicycles, tents, sleeping bags, hydration packs, camping gear, kick ass shoes, etc... Also Knives, theres nothing quite as beautiful as a well maintained and best bowie knife. So majestic yet so dangerous...

Edited by streem26

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I collect MLP stuff, from every generation. So far my collection is big enough to take up most of my closet. :-D I also collect Coke stuff, like old Coke bottles, Coke merch, stuff like that. I'd also like to get into old license plate collecting sometime. 

2 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I also collect Coke stuff, like old Coke bottles, Coke merch, stuff like that. I'd also like to get into old license plate collecting sometime.

I've got both of those collections started, we can merge them in the future. And I can add my hot wheels to yours.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ponies (of course!), mainly G4 and the odd G1 rerelease that I like, anime figures, and nesoberi plushies! They're probably my second-favourite collection I have after my ponies, they're just so cute:wub:

• 9 months later...