Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you collect?

Haruhi-chan

I’m not a huge collector but I do have hobbies of collecting certain things. Stone/rocks and gems are my interests so I collect them, have a descent collection size of them. I love vintage so I like collecting them. I also love skulls and skeletons. I was so lucky to come by a spinal cord and a hip bone of a small animal up in the mountains. Fossils in general fascinate me. I also have a little hobby of collecting insects as a display. They cost a lot, so I made them by hand. I’d collect interesting insects if I come by one and make a display for it. People found it trivial but I try to make it humane and respectful. My first one was a dragon fly and it was the first time  I have ever encountered one. Dragon flies are actually my favorite insects. Here are two of my collection.

Spoiler

E2A30D0A-E5C7-468F-B4FF-D29C69AB8C40.thumb.jpeg.7ee8a4eeeca291f9feb4192e6cfe48d8.jpeg

BC7ED559-49EB-4779-BBAE-D2F8F42EDC6E.thumb.jpeg.93e61e610f6b9cc4a5b5fe75c80f66dd.jpeg
1A598B79-DA24-41A6-90FD-E76446A12CF0.thumb.jpeg.73a6b7470c1a2b1ca34b1f5ca0613af7.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have a couple of plastic bottles themed after Adventure Time. So, there is Finn, Jake, Princess Bubblegum, Marceline and the Ice King.

Spoiler

Also, I have put bottle Marceline next to bottle PB, because they are lesbians in the show.

Edited by They call me Loyalty
  • Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, They call me Loyalty said:

I have a couple of plastic bottles themed after Adventure Time. So, there is Finn, Jake, Princess Bubblegum, Marceline and the Ice King.

Hide contents

Also, I have put bottle Marceline next to bottle PB, because they are lesbians in the show.

You a big fan of Marceline?  

Games, both physical and digital. That said, it's not a cheap hobby, so I'll rarely get new games or ones at full price, unless I know that I'll be sinking time into it.

• 6 months later...

Pony stuff. I use to collect manga but I’ve kinda over it but I don’t know what to do with my collection. It would open up so much room in my room. I could sell em but it sounds a bit hard and I have first print every vol fruitsbasket the original one and stuff like that.  It’s in my room still so I guess I’m still technically collected them then????:worry: