Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you ever have lucid dreams?

Poetic Stone

I love lucid dreaming.  I haven't had too many, and the last one I had was more than four months ago.  They are really enjoyable!  My most memorable LD I remember as if it were IRL.  I realized I was dreaming and I just took of flying.  As I flew, I felt my clothing flapping in the wind.  I remember flying over a large forest, and then finally flying up to space.  I still remember in vivid detail the way that the brilliant blue of the earth's atmosphere dissolved into a deep, star speckled black.  It was amazing!  "There...are...no...words!"

• Brohoof 2

I would sell my soul to the Devil for such an ability :o

Lol jk but honestly I do wish I could have lucid dreams :( I could live in my perfect world in my sleep and escape my harsh reality. You could share a moment with the person you love most as if you were awake, have a deceased loved one back, be in a grassy field or mountain.....

I would love to just have dreams in general, whether they're in my control or not. But all I see is black when I sleep -_- And then I wake up :(

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...
3 hours ago, Midnight Solace said:

Lucid dreaming is extremely hard for me. Whenever I realise I'm actually in a dream, I wake up. :bea:

I'm still working on it, though.

You have crystallized my own thoughts to the letter. On the few occasions I've actually managed lucidity I got so excited that I woke myself up. I've tried many methods (isobeats, calea zacatechichi herbal supplements, etc.) but I really need to commit more time to mental conditioning. I think that's where the most success is likely to happen. We'll see how it goes.

Edited by Dreambiscuit

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It’s depends, if I’m super tired then I have no control of my dreams. But I have been lately having lucid dream more than I had in the past. I would have more control if the dream is repetitive or the same as the other night.  But I only have control of it for a short while. Then I’d wake up. 

I used to have a ton when I was younger. I still have some now but not as often I remember one lucid dream I had was when me and my classmates were all in a pool and a shark man was picking kids to eat so instead of getting eaten I got out and took one of the teachers wallets and threw all of their credit cards in the air and I was shouting “this is a dream! This is a dream”