Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games you've spent the most amount of time playing

Luna the Great of all the Russias

Game time  

52 users have voted

1. 1. How much time have you spent on your most played game?

• <50 hours
    • +50 hours
    • +100 hours
    • +200 hours
    • +350 hours
    • +500 hours
    • +750 hours
    • +1000 hours
    • +1500 hours
    • +2000 hours

How many hours have you invested in your most played games? Here are my numbers.

PC
Call of Duty Black Ops II: Total 960 hours (Campaign: 33 hours, Multiplayer: 671 hours, Zombies: 256 hours)

Call of Duty Black Ops: Total 381 hours (Campaign and Zombies: 254 hours, Multiplayer: 127 hours)

Europa Universalis IV: 320 hours

Battlefield 4: 283 hours

Minecraft: ??? (I expect over 500 hours)

Edited by Tsaritsa Luna

Halo Reach : 1500 Hours

Halo 3 : 1400 Hours

Battlefield 4 : 350 Hours

Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare : 400 Hours (I seriously can't believe that I've spent so much time on it already  :adorkable: )

----

Yup, just a casual no-lifer here...

Considering the MMO games today, the amount of hours is easier to count in years. -_-  392 days on what once upon a time was my main character in 'WoW'.

Other then that it has to be 'Battlefield Bad Company 2' - 973h on record. Closely after that comes the Dark Souls games, about 200h in each of them. Most games only last for ~30-60h with a few exceptions.

I dont how many hours in each but here is a short list of games I know I've spent most time into.

World of Warcraft, Metal Gear Solid 1 through 3, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy Tactics, Call of Duty Black Ops.

Many other games I've spent countless hours in but those have to be the most overall

I've played for 5.6 in-game years on Gran Turismo 4, won't tell me my total hours, but I've completed 1783 races, two of which were 24 hours long. I've logged 1114 hours on Forza Motorsport 4, but that's still probably less than GT4.

Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead - GTX 970 Hours (spent mostly in the editor and on the default CTI/Warfare modes)

Skyrim - 764 Hours (I wonder how much of this was character making and screenshotting ...)

Civilization V - 311 Hours (still on my first game, as you can see /s)

Minecraft - <LargeNumber> Hours (played since Beta 1.7.3, so I can't say for sure how many hours I have)

These are just the ones that I have at least over 300 hours in. :)

Skyrim.

While I don't have official numbers, I do know that I have at least played over 120+ hours on this game, which fairly eclipses the 60+ hours I've put into Dragon Age: Origins. ^^

Hmmm, well I've spent 14 days on GTA Online and 50 hours in the single player

I played Oblivion for 230 hours with one character and 50 hours with another

I've finished Dark Souls 8 times, ranging from 6 to 24 hours per play-through

I finished Mass Effect 5 times with each play-through being 20-30 hours

I also maxed out the timer on Super Smash Bros. Melee so that could be anywhere over 999 hours.

Geeez, this is gonna be a long list cause I grind games until I've milked them.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2- 2 weeks 3 days 13 hours 45 minutes.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - 1 week 3 days 20 hours

Call of Duty: Black ops, Black Ops 2: at least a year

Battlefield 3: 1 month 3 weeks 6 days 12 hours 30 minutes

State of Decay: 50 hours

Mass Effect trilogy: 6 months

Dragon Age trilogy: 3 months

Grid 2- 60 hours

Forza Motorsport 3- 100 hours

BeamNG Drive- 30 hours

Game Dev Tycoon- 30 hours

Total War: Rome II and GTA EFLC

I never get tired of some classical antiquity carnage with Rome and EFLC never gets old with the trainer mod  :lol:

Rift - 3281 hours

WoW - 2986 hours

Battlefield 4 - 293 hours

Civilization 4 - 252 hours

Battlefield 2 - no record, but about three times as much as Battlefield 4 I would guess

Minecraft - no record, but perhaps as much as Battlefield 2

Edited by Shikilicious

Team Fortress 2 - Around 1360 hours since October 2010

Minecraft - "Are you *yay*ing me?!" hours since I got it back in Alpha 1.0. Yes, I've been playing Minecraft for THAT long!

Diablo Series - Easily at least a good year of my life PER GAME, particularly Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.

STO - I've lost count of how many hours I've play, since I was in the Beta for it with a WinXP 3GHz P4, 3GB DDR1 and a 256MB ASUS 7600GT on AGP.

WoW - Again, lost track since I've played it on-and-off since like WotLK or so.

Oh, and yes, I was indeed playing the Star Trek Online Beta with that WinXP machine I spec'd out above, on 1500 kbps down/384 kbps up ADSL1. What was scary is that once I got the launcher working (*truckhorning* need for Internut Exploder it has), even as underpowered as my system was back then it was actually my internet speed that was the crippling factor in how painful it was to play in really crowded areas.

Edited by Technous285

The game I've spent the most time on is Pokémon Black. I've reached the 999:59 limit on there.

• Brohoof 1

The two games I've honestly played for the most times are two games that I do not play anymore:

Minecraft and League Of Legends

Followed by Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth, Portal 2, Pokemon and Skyrim.

Edited by ObliveonBr0ny

A tie between the games in the Fallout series, for me. Lately I've been quite partial to New Vegas, especially since it draws some lore from my favorite game in the franchise, Fallout 2.

I put 627 hours into Mario Kart 7, got really good at that game. I put in a little over 200 hours both into Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force 4 trying to complete everyone's story, and Fire Emblem: Awakening where I beat the game 4 times. I think I also put about 100-150 hours into F-Zero GX, beating a Master Cup with all characters and unlocking everything. Also, if my memory serves me correctly, I logged almost 140 hours into Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour on my 3ds alone... after I had already beaten the game and played probably 100 hours of it on my previous DS.

• Brohoof 1

I currently got 1682 hours in TF2, but that stat got reset at some point when It was around 2000, and also been reduced at another point for unknown reasons.

I probably have around 4000 hours in that game. I have played it since it launched on and off  :lol: