Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games you've spent the most amount of time playing

Luna the Great of all the Russias

Game time  

52 users have voted

1. 1. How much time have you spent on your most played game?

• <50 hours
    • +50 hours
    • +100 hours
    • +200 hours
    • +350 hours
    • +500 hours
    • +750 hours
    • +1000 hours
    • +1500 hours
    • +2000 hours

This shouldnt be too long, but I've played 800+ hours of minecraft (beta 1.7 yeah!), 650+ hours of Skyrim, 400+ hours in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and 250+ hours of Super Smash Bros Brawl. Yeah, I have no life...

The Games I've spent the most are

Final Fantasy XI - about 6-7 years of gameplay (possibly), but I haven't touched the gameplay time in the game recently before I quit or stopped playing temporarily

Maple Story - well like about 2-3 years ago after BB update (post-BB)

Super Smash Bros Series - over 50hrs or so.

Pokemon - my top most played games were Original Ruby, Leaf Green, Diamond, and Black 1

Pokémon- most of my time.

I would never be to say how many hours exactly but I love Pokémon a lot and being a huge Pokémon fan means I play it a lot. I have dedicated much of my life to Pokémon.

Other than that, various other games whom I have spent less time with than Pokémon.

No way of really knowing exactly, as my most played games are from my childhood. However, I'd bet that the strongest contenders would be Pokemon Red, Pokemon Gold/Crystal, Animal Crossing, and Super Smash Bros. Melee.

I just don't play games extensively anymore. Too much to do in life for that.

I don't really sit and count minutes or hours so I couldn't tell you exact times, plus I don't play any single game for more than a single playthrough's worth of time usually.

It's a rough estimate but since I've replayed many games in the Castlevania series multiple times over I guess those would be the games I've spent the most time on.

Even games like Skyrim only get about forty or fifty hours out of me if they're lucky before I beat them or just stop playing out of boredom.

As for games with the longest single playthrough I'd easily say Star Ocean 3. I was at 80 hours when I beat the game. That's more time than I dedicate to most anything.

Garry's mod. So, much, Garry's mod. I've spent so much time playing gmod that I can't remember much else. Apart from TF2. TF2 with pony skinned weapons.

• Brohoof 1

Fallout 3 recently, I've sunk at least 1200 hours into that game. I've still never touched NV for whatever reason.

In all honesty Runescape is probably the game I've sunk the most time into, but I haven't played that in years.

Phantasy Star Online. I had over 1,000 hours on one character. Granted, I don't recall how much of that was just idling around in lobbies and throwing emote chats at random passerbys, but yeah.

PSO. :wub:

I've put over 100 hours in Smash 3DS and over 370 hours in Pokemon Firered.

I dont know if I should feel proud or ashamed...

I also have over 80 hours in Brawl and over 60 hours in Minecraft.

EDIT: Turns out that ~100 hours estimate for Sm4sh was more like 250 hours... and I got it in November...

Edited by Infinite901

I would have to say Sonic Adventure 2. I started playing it when I was about 6 years old. I played it nearly everyday up until about a couple of years ago. I would it's well over 2000 hours.

(edited)

I've put over 100 hours in Smash 3DS and over 370 hours in Pokemon Firered.

I dont know if I should feel proud or ashamed...

Put it this way: you definitely got your money's worth.

Edited by Tsaritsa Luna

• 3 years later...

According to Steam, I've almost spent 200 hours on Stardew Valley. I also maxed out the timer in a couple of the Pokémon games as a kid.

I've spent well over 200 hours on the original Destiny. I don't how much but probably around the same for World of Tanks Console. But I know I'm around 350 hours for Civilization V, great game