Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games you've spent the most amount of time playing

Luna the Great of all the Russias

Game time  

52 users have voted

1. 1. How much time have you spent on your most played game?

• <50 hours
    • +50 hours
    • +100 hours
    • +200 hours
    • +350 hours
    • +500 hours
    • +750 hours
    • +1000 hours
    • +1500 hours
    • +2000 hours

• 2 weeks later...

I definitely spend most of my time with playing Worms Armageddon and Worms 4 Mayhem. But there is no way i can tell for sure...so i simply voted for over 1000 Hours, because i play Worms for years, i started with age 13 or so and now im 24 and i almost always played at least a little bit of Worms.

• 2 years later...

My 3DS says I’ve played Animal Crossing for almost 400 hours. At the time I used to take over my sibling’s Animal Crossing card as well so the hours stretched across two separate games (which sucks cause you get rewarded for 500+ hours of play)

• Brohoof 1

I think I have a crazy amount of hours in Minecraft, but I have no way of checking that unfortunately.

I started speedrunning Super Mario 64 a couple of months ago and I've got about 308 hours of playtime so far, but that's currently rocketing up! I expect that to reach a thousand sometime after Christmas. :P

The most I can see logged anywhere is 554 hours on osu!, although I quit playing back in August of 2015.

I have a little more than 860 hours in Pokémon Platinum, and I’ve been playing Animal Crossing Wild World since before that, so I probably have about 1000 hours there. 

• Brohoof 1

On 11/4/2020 at 5:46 AM, ExplosionMare said:

My 3DS says I’ve played Animal Crossing for almost 400 hours. At the time I used to take over my sibling’s Animal Crossing card as well so the hours stretched across two separate games (which sucks cause you get rewarded for 500+ hours of play)

Unfortunately because of my SD card erase of 2016 all the gameplay and time spent playing data of games I played before 2016 on my 3DS are lost. so I can't tell remember for sure how many hours I spend on certain 3DS games since 2011. But I do know I played Animal Crossing new Leaf the most. I'm pretty sure it must have been over 500 hours.

As for on the Nintendo Switch, the game with the most number of hours is Animal Crossing New Horizons at about 420 hours or more as of today.

About 2000 hours total across all platforms on Rocket League.

I’ve probably spent well over 2000 hours across all Call of Duty games on all platforms in my entire life (since age 12)

About 1000 hours on Maplestory back in the day.

Probably hundreds of hours on World of Warcraft since age 16.

Others are probably around 500 hours or less. It’s hard for me to spend TONS of time on one game ;) 

Paladins by far now, with almost 2500 hours.

Also have played over 500 of:

• TF2, just about 1000 hours.
  • League of Legends, probably about 1000 hours
  • At least 600 on a Pokemon Diamond save (Counting a Pearl save probably more like 750).
Edited by A Wild Angel Dust

• 1 month later...

Skyrim is easily my most played game of all time. I only have 1017 hours in it on Steam, but I'd been playing it for years before I got the Steam version. In total, I think I'm somewhere between 2500 and 3000 hours on it, and not a single one of those hours was spent playing the game fairly. By this point, I have so many ludicrous mods installed that attempting to play the game fairly wouldn't really work anymore, anyway.

Well, my most played game of all time would more than likely be Minecraft but I don't think there's anyway to track the total amount of hours that I've played that game over the course of the many years that I've had it. I also have two different Minecraft accounts (my old legacy account and my newer Microsoft Minecraft account) which means that my total playtime would be spread between the two accounts. However, on Steam at least I'm ten hours shy of having 200 hours logged for Cities: Skylines since I got it earlier this year, my most-played game on my Steam library :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

Oh boy I have decently long list ... ( I use ALOT of my freetime to play videogames ): 

Survival Games:

WarZ/ Infestation: Survivor Stories: ( I can only make a guess here ) I'd say around 3000ish hours
XERA: Survival: 376 hours
Rust: 404 hours
Miscreated: 158 hours
Shattered Skies: 231 hours
7 days to die: 196 hours
Also played alot of other survival games for <100 hours, like:H1Z1, Nether, Will to Live Online, Hurtworld, Aftermath and Escape from tarkov ( maybe even more *shrug* )(never played DayZ and don't plan to either)

FPS Shooters:

CS:GO: 1410 hours
Black Squad: 885 hours
Valorant: No idea if I had to guess 200-300 hours? 
Warrock: (was my first shooter) Not sure how much I played it but it was a decent bit.

Also tried all kinds of shooters over time but didn't play most of the ones not listed for long though.

Others:

Minecraft: No idea how much let's say 500+ hours at least
League of Legends: Can't even make a guess here but I did play it pretty actively for around 2 seasons. (peaked plat 5 in season 5 or 6 I think)
Warframe: 135 hours
osu! : 632 hours (online time)
Pokémon: Probably X hundred hours of gameplay across all the titles I played ( I played Emerald, Platin, Soul Silver and Black or White 1)

Also played a bunch of random games I don't feel like listing for <100 hours :mlp_maud:

Rn I actively play only osu! and Valorant really but alot of the games on this list I might just randomly get back to at some point. :squee:

If I had to guess, I'm around 1,000 hours played in Terraria and World of Tanks. I really have no way to gauge that since those hours are across multiple accounts and platforms, many of which don't track play time, but that seems about right. I know I have about 400 hours in Terraria on PC, and if I had to guess, I have at least that many on console, considering the long hours I'd spend playing with my friends. As for World of Tanks I have close to 10k games played across my accounts, and I'd imagine that translates to well over 1,000 hours.

Skyrim and CoD:Black Ops 2 multiplayer are my next most played games. I think both are in the 500 to 600 hour range, basically all of which was played on my Xbox 360 back in middle and high school.

• Brohoof 1