Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games you've spent the most amount of time playing

Luna the Great of all the Russias

Game time  

52 users have voted

1. 1. How much time have you spent on your most played game?

• <50 hours
    • +50 hours
    • +100 hours
    • +200 hours
    • +350 hours
    • +500 hours
    • +750 hours
    • +1000 hours
    • +1500 hours
    • +2000 hours

Combining both my play time on the PC and Switch version, I've spent over 500 hours playing Overwatch. Just my PC playtime alone on that game is about 450 hours according to the in-game counter I think lol

I also spent a ton of time playing ROBLOX as a kid, and I'm sure that I've spent at least over 1000 hours playing that. Unfortunately there is no way to calculate the amount of hours played so I can't say for sure and decided not to count it here, but still worth mentioning.

I've also spent over 100 hours playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Sonic Generations and Terraria.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

According to Steam, I have 244 hours on Terraria and 175 hours on Stardew Valley. I play both of them regularly, so those numbers will definitely go up.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Cash_In said:

According to Steam, I have 244 hours on Terraria and 175 hours on Stardew Valley. I play both of them regularly, so those numbers will definitely go up.

Someone likes indie games hehe. I have over 2,100 on a game called Closers. :sealed:

• Brohoof 2

11 hours ago, Scarlet02 said:

Someone likes indie games hehe. I have over 2,100 on a game called Closers. :sealed:

I confess. :laugh:

Damn, 2,100 hours?!! I don't think I could put that much time into one game.

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Cash_In said:

I confess. :laugh:

Damn, 2,100 hours?!! I don't think I could put that much time into one game.

Yeah I've been played that game for almost ten years since it was released in 2014 but I think I started playing it around 2015. I was pretty addicted to the game at the time but, of course, I've eased up on it and play the game here and there for some action since I don't like playing on my PS4 that much anymore. I only play it when my boyfriend gets on since he doesn't play PC games currently, but he said he might one day so here's hoping. :eager:

Edited by Scarlet02
  • Brohoof 2

I have spent a lot of time playing Flat Out 2 over network, but it was a lot of crashes (not car crashes, but game crashes) that made it quite annoying after a while.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's hard to say for sure since I don't know my total playtime on either of these games, but it's either League of Legends or Tetris Attack (on the SNES). Both of these games easily have 5,000-10,000 hours of gaming from me. Even Minectaft, which I love, doesn't come close.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
(edited)

Unfortunately I can't remember the exact number off the top of my head but Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is my most played game of all time, clocking 1000+ hours on the game.

Time flies fast when you're having a blast!

Edited by MarkusTactician

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I don't have the exact figures, but I spent copious amounts of time playing The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind during my late adolescence and early adulthood.  I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I sunk 2000+ hours into that game.

Edited by Gun Metal Zebra

There are plenty that managed to eat up a lot of my time, but to list the "biggest" ones:

• Witcher 3 - I am one of those players who spend ridiculous amount of time just riding a horse accross the land, because the nature there is just so...freaking...beautiful. Very well composed soundtrack only adds up to how amazing the game feels and how relaxing it can be. 
  • Mass Effect trilogy - legendary edition alone already was played by me for over 200 hours and I've spent at least equal amount of time endlessly replaying "old" versions of the game. 
  • Star Wars: The Old Republic - it's an MMO, so... enough said. MMOs are time consuming :laugh:
  • Minecraft - there's no time counter for the game, but I just know I've spent a lot of time on it, especially during the pandemic
  • Brohoof 1

On 2022-07-11 at 3:55 AM, Sir Hugoholic said:

There are plenty that managed to eat up a lot of my time, but to list the "biggest" ones:

• Witcher 3 - I am one of those players who spend ridiculous amount of time just riding a horse accross the land, because the nature there is just so...freaking...beautiful. Very well composed soundtrack only adds up to how amazing the game feels and how relaxing it can be. 
  • Mass Effect trilogy - legendary edition alone already was played by me for over 200 hours and I've spent at least equal amount of time endlessly replaying "old" versions of the game. 
  • Star Wars: The Old Republic - it's an MMO, so... enough said. MMOs are time consuming :laugh:
  • Minecraft - there's no time counter for the game, but I just know I've spent a lot of time on it, especially during the pandemic

Come to think of it, how would you tell the rest of the story following the Ziost mayhem?  You playing pre-Ziost or post-Ziost story stuff?  Have you gotten to any Legacy of the Sith stuff?  You ever played Force Unleashed or Squadrons?  

• Brohoof 1

Probably the classic fallouts. I play those almost yearly, since they came out. But they are kinda like my real religion. So, I should post it in the religion thread instead.

And the other one is probably terraria. It is like minecraft but good. Mind you, I do not care for building, but mostly exploration, killing and looting. +500 hours

Which brings us to one of the most popular dungeon crawlers/looters. Skyrim. I've played a fair bit of it. Mostly to roleplay my own character as far from that stinking pile of sh*t that is the main quest, and almost every other quest line, to be honest. I mostly set tents and watch for my characters's body temperature, writting on my modded diary about better games. +1000 hours

But yeah. Those are some of the games I've played the most, besides mmorpgs, which are massive time wasters. When you are bored of wasting time your usual way. There are others but I doubt this toaster can run steam.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Come to think of it, how would you tell the rest of the story following the Ziost mayhem?  You playing pre-Ziost or post-Ziost story stuff?  Have you gotten to any Legacy of the Sith stuff?  You ever played Force Unleashed or Squadrons?  

I barely experienced storyline after Ziost tbh. Last part of the game I have consistent, good knowledge on is Oricon storyline of dread masters. After that... I tried the first expansion, but never got to finish it, I'm afraid :c 

As for the latter - I played TFU, but haven't played Squadrons yet. Hopefully I'll fix it one day ^^

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-07-14 at 4:20 AM, Sir Hugoholic said:

I barely experienced storyline after Ziost tbh. Last part of the game I have consistent, good knowledge on is Oricon storyline of dread masters. After that... I tried the first expansion, but never got to finish it, I'm afraid :c 

As for the latter - I played TFU, but haven't played Squadrons yet. Hopefully I'll fix it one day ^^

Oricon is terrifying, right?  Can you be specific on the Dread Masters?  Was it an 8-16 players operations mission of that name or you researched stuff on them and impressed on what you found out on them?  

I've been to Rishi several times and ran into some :wau:familiar faces.  And I was also blown away by some of the stuff on Yavin 4:toldya:  

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie & World of Warcraft & the game I have literally THOUSANDS of hrs invested Animal Crossing. But I probably have thousands in wow to.

Edited by KingCorvus
  • Brohoof 1

the only game I have played for more than 1000 hours is Minecraft. AND I LOVE MINECRAFT!!!! XD

I liked it before I even played it but I played it first when the pocket edition was first in public alpha. I can never get tired of it, and I'm pretty sure I don't need to give much explanation as to why cos you all probably know already. :laugh: