Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you like and hate about summer vacation.

Metallic Strings

i know it's early to be asking this kind of question, but what do you like/hate about summer vacation. I like being away from school, hot days, and too much other stuff.

The only two things I hate are sunburns and mosquitos(or any bug for that matter)

The only thing i actually hate about the summer, are the bugs and insects that swirl around you.

Other then that, summer is very chill for me.

• Brohoof 2

One thing I hate is the heat, and if we're on a budget, we can't go on too many vacations and it's extra hot where I live but I'm moving in the summer. What I do like is that I have plenty of time for cartoons or games and no homework.

I love the weather, love going to the beach, love wearing short shorts while washing my truck and sunbathing.

I hate the tourists that flock here like flies to garbage. I absolutely loathe the little kids that get in my way when I walk on the beach, and I hate the preteen girls who dress like go go dancers(fyi, go go dancers dont wear anything...well....barely anything) that seem to pop up everywhere.

I love all the free time I have. I dislike how hot the temperature can get, but where I live it usually doesn't bother me too much.

Becasue i like the cold I prefer the winter but i do enjoyu the days off in summer i just wish it was a winter break not summer break XD

but of course that is selfish of me :/

Edited by Captain FuzzButt

I hate not having it anymore! =P

When I did have it, I, of course, loved the great amount of free time. But I also hated it because it is summer, and therefore the weather is miserable.

Summer vacation is one of my favorite times of the year, but it also has negative qualities. For me, those pesky mosquitos and flies that buzz around you when you walk in the evening is just plain annoying. I live in an area where it gets really humid, so I don't like that kind of weather. But overall, summer vacation is wonderful! (No school=no homework! Yay!:))

Another thing I hate is that those stupid a** back to school commercials come on sooooooo early. Last summer, they came on a day before Fourth of July. Usually, they come on right after Fourth of July, which still sucks because it makes you think about the dreadful thing know as school

Here my reaction to the commercials

Commercial: come to target and get all our back to school supplies like binders, pens, and other crap.

Me: omg shut up! We've only been out of school for like two weeks!

I hate back to school commercials.

Not to mention, the last day of summer is depressing because you know you have to go back to school in less than 24 hours.

• 4 years later...

I like the heat (except when it gets way too hot), the fun outdoor activities, and the time off college. I don't like humid weather, power outages (from severe storms and using too much AC), and annoying insects.

Nothing I like about It since after school life is over summer is just the same as any other day and season.  I hate the heat and everything about it. But I guess the only thing I could appreciate it for is that it’s the only time to go on a vacation and outdoor swimming.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...